Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant enter The Floating Land

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2010
Hi I have just recieved the quest to get RA but cant seem to get into The Floating land in Celestia. I am getting stuck at the elevator in the Base Camp. Any help would be much appreciated

Thankyou

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
Like many Doors,They are hard to find the right position to get in.It one time took my 10 minutes to get in the door in Surey camp.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
have exact same problem will not let me into floating land have almost no more quests

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
if anyone knows how to get the floating land door to work please let me no i have tried everything and dont have very many other quests!

Survivor
May 13, 2010
Survivor
Nov 17, 2009
Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
Use your compass. Simple as that. Or your map if you are one of those people who think compasses are annoying.(I think they are) lol. Oops sry I was talking to fiahana101.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2009
I learned - you can't get in until you complete the main quests from district of stars.

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
bindibelle wrote:
Hi I have just recieved the quest to get RA but cant seem to get into The Floating land in Celestia. I am getting stuck at the elevator in the Base Camp. Any help would be much appreciated

Thankyou

You need the main quest to enter it, and THEN you're aloud to go in.

Hunter WildHorn
Grandmaster pyromancer

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
amiramir321 wrote:
bindibelle wrote:

Thankyou

You need the main quest to enter it, and THEN you're aloud to go in.

Hunter WildHorn
Grandmaster pyromancer

I'm having the exact same issue- what is this "main quest" you speak of?

Laura Shadowsong,
Lv. 58 Grandmaster of Balance.