Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beginning Celestia

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Hello I just started celestia on my life wizard a week ago. The first boss was a struggle for me! I never had to struggle before like that! If my friend didnt come help me i wouldnt have killed him. I have strong to boost my centaur/seraph and plenty of blades and traps and healing spells in my deck. The bosses just.... are a bit difficult for me. Will i experience this all throughout celestia? I dont want to ask for my friend's help all the time. My gear gives me health, power pip percentage, life damage, life resist. I'm sure thats enough. Should i get celestia gear? Will celestia get easier!?!?! I dont want to go through stress just trying to complete one world.....
My damage is 30 btw.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
Stormgem307 on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
Hello I just started celestia on my life wizard a week ago. The first boss was a struggle for me! I never had to struggle before like that! If my friend didnt come help me i wouldnt have killed him. I have strong to boost my centaur/seraph and plenty of blades and traps and healing spells in my deck. The bosses just.... are a bit difficult for me. Will i experience this all throughout celestia? I dont want to ask for my friend's help all the time. My gear gives me health, power pip percentage, life damage, life resist. I'm sure thats enough. Should i get celestia gear? Will celestia get easier!?!?! I dont want to go through stress just trying to complete one world.....
My damage is 30 btw.
Celestia just gets harder and harder,
but once you get to Zafaria (the world after Celestia)
You will have as much fun as you did in DragonSpyre.
Trust me.
Valkoor GoldSong lvl 70 myth

Explorer
May 14, 2009
Celestia was very dificult on my storm wizard. My advice for you would be:
Once level 60, get your waterworks gear.
And buy shield treasure cards at the bazaar. Those help the most by far.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2012
Hi I just started Celestia I am only in the Grotto and it is harder than I thought when a that can't heal there can get agitating.