Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

67 and stuck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
i cant seem to get the last quest for the "sun" part of celestia. i am lvl 67 and i am stuck in celestia! i did all of the side quests (also all of the main quests i could do)and, all of the quest the quest finder gave me. now when i click on it, it says 'there are no quests available in the world'
also Edith will not give meh the last part of celestia so i can finish it.
will i never be able to finish celestia and move on?
I NEED HELP cuz im over due!! on finishing this world!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
urallnims on Jun 3, 2014 wrote:
i cant seem to get the last quest for the "sun" part of celestia. i am lvl 67 and i am stuck in celestia! i did all of the side quests (also all of the main quests i could do)and, all of the quest the quest finder gave me. now when i click on it, it says 'there are no quests available in the world'
also Edith will not give meh the last part of celestia so i can finish it.
will i never be able to finish celestia and move on?
I NEED HELP cuz im over due!! on finishing this world!
Are you looking for the quest, "The Sun of All Fears"?

On this link, you can scroll down to that quest (or whichever one you need), and click on the quest for more details (like "prequests or requirements").

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree

And on the Quest Finder, it doesn't cover an entire world (like Celestia). You must go to each different area in that world and use the Quest Finder (like Science Center, Crustacean Empire, Celestia Base Camp, etc.).

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
You can use the Quest Finder button to check if you skipped any extra side quests. If none pop up you can use the Quest Finder in other worlds. I am sure one will pop up in a world eventually. Hope this helped :3

Elizabeth level 63