Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 permanent solutions for low lvls in cl

1
AuthorMessage
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
403
1. The first and most obvious, make a level and quest requirement to gain access.

2. This might sound a little devious, but make bosses and enemies attack the low lvls. This will discourage the "noobs" from coming to the worlds they shouldnt be. For example, lets say a noob ports when your fighting optio vengor.
(just a random boss). He instantly gets a higher critical chance and power pip chance. after putting a few blades and traps on the low lvl, the low lvl becomes a threat and he hydra or judgements him/her. With the noob dead he/she wont be a problem and they will become discourage. In other words, make the enemies prey on the weak!!!!!!! 8)

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
234
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
1. The first and most obvious, make a level and quest requirement to gain access.

2. This might sound a little devious, but make bosses and enemies attack the low lvls. This will discourage the "noobs" from coming to the worlds they shouldnt be. For example, lets say a noob ports when your fighting optio vengor.
(just a random boss). He instantly gets a higher critical chance and power pip chance. after putting a few blades and traps on the low lvl, the low lvl becomes a threat and he hydra or judgements him/her. With the noob dead he/she wont be a problem and they will become discourage. In other words, make the enemies prey on the weak!!!!!!! 8)
good idea

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
122
I strongly disagree with number 2. This will probably just start getting people to invite lower levels TO Celestia to have them distract the enemies and will result in low levels quitting. Not to mention it will discourage, say, a level 55 from asking a legendary for help because he/she is scared of being attack.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
29
That is EXACTLY what we have to do!

Zachary Soulwraith level 60 necromancer

Survivor
May 07, 2010
31
That will backfire. Because if there is no newbie around, the enemies will immediately target the lowest level wizard. Having 4 enemies hit you simply because you are level 56 and the others are 57 and up is not good.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
327
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
1. The first and most obvious, make a level and quest requirement to gain access.

2. This might sound a little devious, but make bosses and enemies attack the low lvls. This will discourage the "noobs" from coming to the worlds they shouldnt be. For example, lets say a noob ports when your fighting optio vengor.
(just a random boss). He instantly gets a higher critical chance and power pip chance. after putting a few blades and traps on the low lvl, the low lvl becomes a threat and he hydra or judgements him/her. With the noob dead he/she wont be a problem and they will become discourage. In other words, make the enemies prey on the weak!!!!!!! 8)


Dude, you're a genius. [that wasn't sarcasm] lol

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
403
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
I strongly disagree with number 2. This will probably just start getting people to invite lower levels TO Celestia to have them distract the enemies and will result in low levels quitting. Not to mention it will discourage, say, a level 55 from asking a legendary for help because he/she is scared of being attack.


ok how bout only if your under the level you need to be in that world that they attack them.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
403
willwolf64 wrote:
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
1. The first and most obvious, make a level and quest requirement to gain access.

2. This might sound a little devious, but make bosses and enemies attack the low lvls. This will discourage the "noobs" from coming to the worlds they shouldnt be. For example, lets say a noob ports when your fighting optio vengor.
(just a random boss). He instantly gets a higher critical chance and power pip chance. after putting a few blades and traps on the low lvl, the low lvl becomes a threat and he hydra or judgements him/her. With the noob dead he/she wont be a problem and they will become discourage. In other words, make the enemies prey on the weak!!!!!!! 8)


Dude, you're a genius. [that wasn't sarcasm] lol


ty. prey for the sharks!!!!!!!!!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
403
kaskait wrote:
That will backfire. Because if there is no newbie around, the enemies will immediately target the lowest level wizard. Having 4 enemies hit you simply because you are level 56 and the others are 57 and up is not good.


I see your point...... but if its lower than the level you need to be in the world it would be fine.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
24
I REALLY think this is a bad idea, because some "noobs" are good ones, give pips, stuff like that. People think it is cool because ALL the higher level people are there.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
9
You know,my low level frend HELPS me,not kills me.Start asking the so called "noobs" annoying,They are good friends so treat them right.My low level friend really wanted a starfish pet so i asked him to port.When he did,he died but deafeted HALF of one WATER LUKER!He went to the base camp and he got his pet.Low level friends are fun to have,so please stop posting rude things. Idk how KI lets these noob messages on the boa

STOP BEING HARSH TO LOW LEVELS

You were one too once

Issac Icebreath
58 pyromancer

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
403
Scientest wrote:
You know,my low level frend HELPS me,not kills me.Start asking the so called "noobs" annoying,They are good friends so treat them right.My low level friend really wanted a starfish pet so i asked him to port.When he did,he died but deafeted HALF of one WATER LUKER!He went to the base camp and he got his pet.Low level friends are fun to have,so please stop posting rude things. Idk how KI lets these noob messages on the boa

STOP BEING HARSH TO LOW LEVELS

You were one too once

Issac Icebreath
58 pyromancer


Come on, how much can one noob help. he didnt even kill a street enemy!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
589
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
I strongly disagree with number 2. This will probably just start getting people to invite lower levels TO Celestia to have them distract the enemies and will result in low levels quitting. Not to mention it will discourage, say, a level 55 from asking a legendary for help because he/she is scared of being attack.


You know what people probably dont care if low lvls quit. They take your traps and use it on a noob spell and think its so good cause it 200 damagae

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
589
Scientest wrote:
You know,my low level frend HELPS me,not kills me.Start asking the so called "noobs" annoying,They are good friends so treat them right.My low level friend really wanted a starfish pet so i asked him to port.When he did,he died but deafeted HALF of one WATER LUKER!He went to the base camp and he got his pet.Low level friends are fun to have,so please stop posting rude things. Idk how KI lets these noob messages on the boa

STOP BEING HARSH TO LOW LEVELS

You were one too once

Issac Icebreath
58 pyromancer


LOOK!!!!!!!!!!! i think i no why he posted danielthunderflame posted this. he probably just get annoyed we work so hard to get to the place we are and then some "noob"just ports where we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get annoyed to i on danielthunderflame's side

Delver
Feb 07, 2010
231
Frist of all, if all the low levels quit, the poulation would have a huge gap.

Second, just because the wizard is low level donent mean the player is a noob, H could have a legendary, ande just be playing on a new wizard he just recently made.

Plus, there is a level requirement to get into celestia, you have to be level 48, and you cant go in unless you've beat malistare, DUH.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
589
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
willwolf64 wrote:
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
1. The first and most obvious, make a level and quest requirement to gain access.

2. This might sound a little devious, but make bosses and enemies attack the low lvls. This will discourage the "noobs" from coming to the worlds they shouldnt be. For example, lets say a noob ports when your fighting optio vengor.
(just a random boss). He instantly gets a higher critical chance and power pip chance. after putting a few blades and traps on the low lvl, the low lvl becomes a threat and he hydra or judgements him/her. With the noob dead he/she wont be a problem and they will become discourage. In other words, make the enemies prey on the weak!!!!!!! 8)


Dude, you're a genius. [that wasn't sarcasm] lol


ty. prey for the sharks!!!!!!!!!


With all the low lvls in cl i might ask one to join when i bout to die so i can heal. LOL lots of prey

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
403
marksommerville wrote:
Frist of all, if all the low levels quit, the poulation would have a huge gap.

Second, just because the wizard is low level donent mean the player is a noob, H could have a legendary, ande just be playing on a new wizard he just recently made.

Plus, there is a level requirement to get into celestia, you have to be level 48, and you cant go in unless you've beat malistare, DUH.


They wont quit!!!!!! they just wont port to worlds they shouldnt be in!!

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
7
that is totally lame why do you hate noobs so much if you dont want them to port tell the other people with you to turn ports off for the durataon of the fight

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
403
hetete25 wrote:
that is totally lame why do you hate noobs so much if you dont want them to port tell the other people with you to turn ports off for the durataon of the fight


First things first i never friend anybody who is lower than level 50. so they are all in celestia.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
589
hetete25 wrote:
that is totally lame why do you hate noobs so much if you dont want them to port tell the other people with you to turn ports off for the durataon of the fight


You really think its that easy. wow its not. when i in a fight with someone and a noob comes in its really annoying. first some noobs ask people to ad them bring em to cl then if they wanna remove them they wont care. then they enter a place and joins fights with people, bring in an enemy dies and DOESNT flee so grand cant come in

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
15
really you whiners are ridiculus you guys probobly did the same things you just dont want tp admit it and i have had very very helpful lvl 20-30 players

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
10
I don't really mind low levels in Celestia. I found that even higher level people will join a fight and flee. Which truly annoys me. Low level players are messing up the game for themselves by doing things they aren't ready for and not playing the game the way it should be played. I think they miss out on the whole point of the game by going to worlds out of order. But that is on them. I know it is annoying when people join a fight, bring in another enemy and flee. That is my biggest pet peeve and I never do that. But low levels and higher levels both do it. It is a lack of common courtesy, period. I know they can't fight as strongly as we can and I agree you shouldn't heal a lower level in a fight that he shouldn't be in. After all, these are our quests not theirs and we should be the ones we heal.
We were all lower levels at one time and I don't recall ever going to a world I was not ready for UNLESS a higher level asked for my help, which they did and then I went right back to where I was suppose to be. But that is because I played the game the right way and did not try to level up on the back of the higher levels. What is the fun in that?
The solution for the people who don't appreciate lower levels in Celestia are just to live and let live. It is a part of the game we can't control. Don't heal them. If they flee, do your best to recover and if you don't, try again. Remember, they are not really ruining your game (making it more challenging maybe), they are ruinung their own game. They will never appreciate getting to Level 60 (if they even get that far) at all by playing the game the way they are. Only the dedicated and true players of Wizard101 get to Grandmaster and then Legendary. It is no easy task and it takes time and patience. Good luck to everyone in the game and remember being rude and calling eachother names in the game is not what this game is for. If someone is annoying you - just get away from them as soon as you can by going to another realm, etc. I am an adult player and have enjoyed playing Wizard101 - my son plays and is a level 17 - I would hate for someone to be mean to him on this game (he has only been to Celestia with me to look and then he went right back to where he is suppose to be - he is smart enough to know that there is no way he can fight those enemies.). So, remember the person you are calling names to is probably most likely a kid and kids will be kids and not as mature as we would like them to be. Happy Wizarding!!

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
152
i actually think these are good ideas, but honestly could it be for all worlds, not just celestia, it happens all ovr the spiral. Also alot of ppl would care if the low levels all left, wether its because KI did option #2 and high level ppl want to bring in a low level to save themselves ( i personally dont like that but someone did) or if they are friends. So really, maybe it would be good, maybe not.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
403
nofloc wrote:
really you whiners are ridiculus you guys probobly did the same things you just dont want tp admit it and i have had very very helpful lvl 20-30 players


No nobody ever friended me. Why do you thinkt there helpful!!!! THERE NOT!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
589
nofloc wrote:
really you whiners are ridiculus you guys probobly did the same things you just dont want tp admit it and i have had very very helpful lvl 20-30 players


No we didnt cause i dont no what rong wityh people friending low lvls but no one 5 higher lvl then me would accept me friend request or wouldnt friend me. How helpful can they be????? Most cant even kill a rank 2.

1