Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the lore behind Xibalba & it's dark power?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I heard about Xibalba being the Shadow Comet, but I wonder if that comet is enticed with untapped powers no one can control. I'm guessing it's packed with ancient Shadow Magic & the dark forces that were sealed inside it before Morganthe used enough of the stolen celestial magic secrets to shatter the comet & bring doom & destruction to Azteca & unleash ancient dark shadow forces imprisoned long ago.

Well, after going through every one of Azteca's quests, I feel the lore behind Xibalba feels, to place it nicely... not quite complex & quite hollow.

Through the storyline in Azteca, I'm guessing that Morganthe finally shattered Xibalba & I'm guessing that the dark powers & forces of Shadow were at long last unleashed upon her completion of her perfected necromantic magic & took the Lords of Night that know the Song of Creation before heading back to Khrysalis to have her ultimate goals come to pass, with help from the resurrection of Malistaire Drake, of course. Just a guess on it.

It's just my thoughts on what Xibalba contains, being it the Shadow Comet & all, but that's just my guess. If anybody else have different ideas on what Xibalba contains & what's been unleashed after Morganthe commenced her highest act of Necromancy to finish what she wanted the comet to do & finish the words of her prophecy, speak away. I'm just tossing out some thoughts on what Xibalba's lore is.