Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Star School Spell Quest

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Hey I just recently tonight got the star school spell quest...and I got defeated three times...what are some advice as to how to beat them???..personally I think that three against one is unfair especially when you get attacked three times high damage back to back. Now for one i dont have crowns and i refuse to buy crowns (because of personal real life reasons) to buy a henchman. I could use my minion but i see that by the time i even have enough pips to summon my minion i have to use them to use my attack spells so that i can heal myself. I have shields but they never come up when i need them first time i tried i had one minion down and the other one with less than 500 health before the boss criticaled on me. Hellpp??? I need advice on how to defeat them

-Level 84

Also, I see what most people mean with Azteca lately when i logg off i feel like i've been working a job for thr past two or so hours...I now understand why people feel like they do...its tiring this is my first wizard and most likely my last

Explorer
Dec 09, 2010
There are some good guides out there on Wizard101 Central and Duelist101 which can give you good advice on what gear to wear, deck set up etc.

You could also wait until the next update comes out later this month where Creatures in Azteca and Avalon are weaker in both health and starting pips (Spells stay the same).

Hope this helps!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Keena0823 on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
Hey I just recently tonight got the star school spell quest...and I got defeated three times...what are some advice as to how to beat them???..personally I think that three against one is unfair especially when you get attacked three times high damage back to back. Now for one i dont have crowns and i refuse to buy crowns (because of personal real life reasons) to buy a henchman. I could use my minion but i see that by the time i even have enough pips to summon my minion i have to use them to use my attack spells so that i can heal myself. I have shields but they never come up when i need them first time i tried i had one minion down and the other one with less than 500 health before the boss criticaled on me. Hellpp??? I need advice on how to defeat them

-Level 84

Also, I see what most people mean with Azteca lately when i logg off i feel like i've been working a job for thr past two or so hours...I now understand why people feel like they do...its tiring this is my first wizard and most likely my last
I am sure there is a guide out there somewhere. Wizard101Central.com doesn't seem to have much updated content any more.

I have also checked here: http://wizard.mercenaries101.com/ and the Duelist site.

I paid for these spells (used henchmen) and believe me the defeating feeling isn't worth it and will never do that again.

You are right, for a lot of us it has turned into a job - one I want to quit.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Keena0823 on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:

-Level 84

Oh, It was pretty easy for me on both my characters, I think your death cause of that symbol you put ()
If I remember, for my death I had full Hangmans gear, a double resist pet, Winged Deliver wand that my friend gifted me, the ring was a weak death damage same for athame idk exactly, a while back this was, but besides that! What I did was I would make sure I have good critical block so they can't critical, second I would make sure to use fortify, and third shields, if you can't rind the regular one, use the tc ones! :] I believe the star school is 3 fire enemies so buy fire shields :p You can buy them from the Library in Wizard City, Then from there the battle began, When they had 5+ pips (5 normal not in total) I would put one single shield up, Blade, Vampire, I kept a extra strong Dr.Von with me for when It's time to 1v1 the boss, Make sure you bring a lot of drains spells, sacrifice (I recommend not using a mastery amulet on this fight) and when you get hit with efreet, the -90 would take out the damage and you get almost a full heal, Make sure you bring about 5 feints cause you;ll need to discard 1 or 2 to get a better card, from there keep hitting with drains and it should work, it did for me, Good luck! :)