Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ruined Azteca?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2013
Hi there!

I was wondering will we ever be able to see what Azteca would look like after Xibalba hit. When wizards who have finished Azteca go there, all we see is meteors crashing into the ground. What I propose is that KingsIsle show 2 parts of the world. So when we go to the spiral door, it will show Azteca as the main tab, then as sub tabs show Old Azteca and Ruined Azteca. This can also be for wizards who have finished Avalon; they would be able to see normal Avalon, and then a glorious avalon after it has been restored known as Restored Avalon. Lots of other worlds can have this as us wizards do restore peace to the land! Dragonspyre Academy could maybe become a place for wizards to learn magic just like how we have Ravenwood, the Arcanum and the Wysteria school of learning.

Thank you for reading and please give me your opinions

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I think that it might all be too complicated to be messing with Time in Spiral Doors. We will leave the time travel to the Professor. You should complete the 5 B.O.X.E.S. Event if you want to play around with Time Travel!