Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nobody in Azteca?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
I just came back to this game after a pretty long break and started where I left off in Azteca. I've noticed that this world seems to have an extremely low amount of wizards on it curently, and I've seen probably somewhere around 20 differant wizards since coming back. This is getting pretty frustrating since I cant get past this boss since coming back three days ago, and none of my previous friends I use to quest with are online anymore. Is anyone else having this problem?

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
Blaze Deathwalker on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
I just came back to this game after a pretty long break and started where I left off in Azteca. I've noticed that this world seems to have an extremely low amount of wizards on it curently, and I've seen probably somewhere around 20 differant wizards since coming back. This is getting pretty frustrating since I cant get past this boss since coming back three days ago, and none of my previous friends I use to quest with are online anymore. Is anyone else having this problem?
I am, and its quite annoying. As a life, soloing bosses is difficult due to low damage, especially in floating mountains and twin giants, because of minions with steroid health. I used to like to take out the minion w/ a forest lord, so i could do the boss a little damage, but now i find myself using spinysaur on minions. what boss are you on and when are u usually on? I could help if u want.
Talon WillowCloud, lv 89
Talon StormCloud, lv 28

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Blaze Deathwalker on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
The best time to pass though new worlds and maybe get help is when they first are released live, it is flooded then. This gives you about a 2-3 week cushion to see others and maybe get help. After that time it starts to degrade to a ghost town even if you switch realms to find living soles. Many lvl 90 wizards park and don't quest until a cap raise so that doesn't help either.

I have found the first wave gets though fairly easy because they know how to play the game have their "friends" to quest with etc. The second wave are some solo, some groups they had to finish up Avalon to get into AZ. The third wave are the left overs, I am in this group, I don't play the game that well and I are more likely to help anyone along the way.

We also have to keep in mind many were frustrated with the experience needed to get though this world and don't quest in it at all, they either quit the game or started new wizards. I personally don't plan on bringing any more wizards though it and only did it this time to help a family member. For the first time in the game I parked my level 90 wizard if for nothing else but a break from this world.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Nobody is there because not many people are archmage or promethean yet. Imagine all the other players. First of all you gotta be a member. Second you need to be high level. This is why commons is filled