Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it just me?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
Am I the only one who thinks there's more fire enemies in Azteca than any other worlds? As fire I'm struggling slightly. I'm not asking for help, I'm just asking if anybody else has noticed that.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
I think it seems like that, but here is my take on the reality of it, and this is based on thinking recently about the overall storyline of the three sons of bartleby becoming the leaders of the fire storm and ice titans, and myth being formed from the shadows of fire and ice. I think it seems to me that the bosses are increasingly becoming myth, while a lot of enemies are fire and myth. Meaning I think that as Azteca progresses, there might be more and more ice bosses. The whole idea of the winds carrying folks between zultun dock, twin giants and floating mountains relates to ice, and I think that since the defeat of Malistaire ended with a battle against many fire bosses (or fire titans = dragons), coupled with the next main storyline beginning in Celestia and finishing with what seemed like a larger number of storm bosses in Avalon, maybe Azteca will carry on into Khrysalis and have more and more ice titans (Giants)

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
That would be great! I'm tired of fighting fire. Fighting ice would be a lot easier and more fun than fighting fire.

Richard BattleStone lvl 86

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
FireMorgan13 on May 24, 2014 wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks there's more fire enemies in Azteca than any other worlds? As fire I'm struggling slightly. I'm not asking for help, I'm just asking if anybody else has noticed that.
I also noticed that. There are also lots of balance enemies.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You outlook on it all depends one what school you're playing really. Personally I thought there was a lot more Ice, Myth and Storm. They balance the schools pretty evenly though. Really I never noticed fighting very many Fire at all. I played through it on all schools BUT Fire though.