Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't go in Azteca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2015
I have a mission which tells to go in Azteca, but on the Word Gate there is not Azteca. I think that I skipped/declined a mission or something. Please help!

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
according to some of my notes, the last quest "million years in the making" takes you to Azteca to complete....I have had experience of receiving several Avalon(and other Worlds) characters tell me to go see "Poco x", and another would tell me to see "Poco Y as he has a quest for me"....I accept both of these. And, they will be waiting for me WHEN I finally get to Azteca......I STILL have to do the last quest in Avalon so I can go to Azteca.....In future please give a little more info such as WHO told you to go to Azteca...this might help to identify where you are in the game and others seeing your question would look exactly what you should do....perhaps you have done a battle and not gone back to the quest giver....I will say that the last quest in Avalon was most confusing...quests within quests...check your quest keeper and see where you are at.....hope someone can better assist you...good luck!....

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
andreivlogs on Aug 22, 2018 wrote:
I have a mission which tells to go in Azteca, but on the Word Gate there is not Azteca. I think that I skipped/declined a mission or something. Please help!
It's possible you have a side quest (such as for a spell, or for crafting) that sends you to Azteca, but you haven't completed the main quest line far enough to get there yet. If that's the case, you may be able to port to a friend in order to finish the side quest. Otherwise, I assume you'll get there in due time. Just keep running through the main quests until you unlock the world officially.

If you've lost track of the main quests, look for stars around any quests in your log. Go to various worlds and select "find quest" to pick up any that you missed. If none of that is working out for you and your main quests have vanished, you can submit a ticket to support to see if they can help.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven