Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Belloq

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2013
I am having trouble with Belloq in the Twin Giants. Does anyone know the best method to solo him with? Can anyone help?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Double Death on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
I am having trouble with Belloq in the Twin Giants. Does anyone know the best method to solo him with? Can anyone help?
I just defeated him in Zafaria and researched a lot how to solo. I did use a level 50 Life henchmen since he rarely casts a spell, and when he does it's a good one, and will keep you alive. In theory. I was defeated once,but hopped right back in and defeated him the second time.

Load your deck and treasure cards with level 1 and 2(your school only) spells to keep the cheat at bay. You don't say what school you are, but he is Balance so there is a boost from Life, Death and Myth spells. Only use high accuracy spells because if you fizzle, he casts Ra.

Below is a link to advise from Wizard Central for the fight you are referring to:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?327431-Oops-I-Did-It-Again-a-guide-to-Azteca-s-cheat-Belloq

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
If I were you, I'd use the team up option...
He needs to be hit every time, and this one has minions who remove DoT...
You likely need a dedicated hitter so you can blade up