Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hades Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
This quest is way to hard to do.I have tried it with 3 minions and myself and also with 3 other people...the death guy keeps healing every one at around 3k life per round...how are to supose to kill them they take turn out of rotation....i have been playing this game for a while i know threre are some hards spots but this one is ridiculous

Defender
May 09, 2010
Interesting observation, but don't give up! You don't fail until you give up! Try finding other people to do it with, if it's not a solo quest, or try a different strategy! Hope this helps

Blaze Stormmancer

Survivor
Oct 01, 2014
Check some of the guides over at the wizard101 central forum if you go in with 4 other wizards. They have some good guides for him. If going in alone or just one other wizard. You can take hades out first. That stops the healing cheats. Trap and feint him first so you don't take a chance on losing blades.

Defender
May 09, 2010
rocket030 on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:
Check some of the guides over at the wizard101 central forum if you go in with 4 other wizards. They have some good guides for him. If going in alone or just one other wizard. You can take hades out first. That stops the healing cheats. Trap and feint him first so you don't take a chance on losing blades.
I think you'll like it. It's a really neat world.