Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't access sun school trainer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2015
I am level 88 and I did the quest and already got my needed spells, but I always pass by the trainer and can't get access to the trainer. Is this a bug or something ??

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Did you train all three spells from the Sun trainer? I ask because you said, "I did the quest and I already got my needed spells." There's only three spells total at the Azteca Sun trainer, so if you got all three then there's nothing left to interact with.

The spells offered there are:

Primordial (+100 to any heal spell)
Potent Trap (+10% to any trap)
Sharpen Blade (+10% to any blade)

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Sep 16, 2017
I have a level 93 Fire wiz, and stopped playing for a few months. Now, I am unsure what I am missing to get my Astral spells from trainers in Azteca. I have "constructed" the astral trainers in Azteca, but the "tops" of them are immobile and they don't offer me a training option. I am trying to get sharpen and potent trap from sun trainer, but none of the three are allowing me to train. (The obelisks are now in place). The only quest that I seem to have not done is Eloise's flower hint. Would LOVE some help!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Morgans Quest on May 15, 2018 wrote:
I have a level 93 Fire wiz, and stopped playing for a few months. Now, I am unsure what I am missing to get my Astral spells from trainers in Azteca. I have "constructed" the astral trainers in Azteca, but the "tops" of them are immobile and they don't offer me a training option. I am trying to get sharpen and potent trap from sun trainer, but none of the three are allowing me to train. (The obelisks are now in place). The only quest that I seem to have not done is Eloise's flower hint. Would LOVE some help!
It seems you might have missed a side quest you need somewhere along the way. I've put them in reverse order and hopefully you will only be one or two quests from the top and can ignore the ones below it
Turn Up The Sun (given by Pacal Redmask in The Zocalo) ~ completing this gives access to sun school spells

Third Star On The Left (given by Tezcat Threestar in The Zocalo) ~ completing this gives access to star school spells
Across The Universe (given by Pacal Redmask in The Zocalo)

Midnight Sun (given by Koko Smokesign in Drum Jungle)

Bungle In The Jungle (given by Inyanga Whitestripes in Baobab Crossroads)

I hope this helps and you have Sharpen Blade and Potent Trap soon!

PS If you want to go on after Turn Up The Sun and access the moon school spells you need to pick up Fly Me To The Moon from Zaylin Reedwalker in the Zocalo after completing the storyline quest In My Eyes (and being level 88 minimum).

Good luck!

Survivor
Sep 16, 2017
Thank you! It was Koko in Zafaria I had missed, then the others came online. Thanks for the help!