Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca School Spell Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2008
Okay so I have grinded against the Astral School Quest in Azteca through 2 memberships now and have found a huge problem beating it. While I understand the challenge of obtaining your spells is fun and rewarding, it's both unnerving and rather frustrating when the only way out is to complete this using henchman and I am trying very desperately to beat it without that. I love Wizard101 and have played on and off since launch but this world just leaves me behind. I dont know if its my armor or not but I have found that this particular quest and I am assuming the next 2 school quests will follow suit the same way.

Current Stats
4,527 Health
550 Mana

Critical Rating:
30 Universal
224 Myth
83 Balance

Block Rating:
49 Universal
227 Myth
208 Balance

61% Power Pip Chance
0% Healing In/Out
4% Pierce

Damage:
+52% Myth
+30% Balance

Resist:
1% Universal
27% Myth
17% Life
21% Death

Accuracy:
+17% Myth
+7% Balance

If there is a way to make this fight possible without the use of henchman PLEASE help me otherwise, I am stuck with the school spells and I am looking forward to collecting the last 3 Polymorph Spells.

LVL 87 Myth Mason StormHeart

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Mason StormHeart on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
Okay so I have grinded against the Astral School Quest in Azteca through 2 memberships now and have found a huge problem beating it. While I understand the challenge of obtaining your spells is fun and rewarding, it's both unnerving and rather frustrating when the only way out is to complete this using henchman and I am trying very desperately to beat it without that. I love Wizard101 and have played on and off since launch but this world just leaves me behind. I dont know if its my armor or not but I have found that this particular quest and I am assuming the next 2 school quests will follow suit the same way.

Current Stats
4,527 Health
550 Mana

Critical Rating:
30 Universal
224 Myth
83 Balance

Block Rating:
49 Universal
227 Myth
208 Balance

61% Power Pip Chance
0% Healing In/Out
4% Pierce

Damage:
+52% Myth
+30% Balance

Resist:
1% Universal
27% Myth
17% Life
21% Death

Accuracy:
+17% Myth
+7% Balance

If there is a way to make this fight possible without the use of henchman PLEASE help me otherwise, I am stuck with the school spells and I am looking forward to collecting the last 3 Polymorph Spells.

LVL 87 Myth Mason StormHeart
I am under the impression that there are now helpful guides on Wizard101Central and the Duelist to help with these quests.

My problem seemed to be the randomness of the attacks that got me no matter what I did. I watched a utube on the lvl 88 Life quest and the monsters went relatively easy on the wizard, he did 2 forest lords and finished the boss with a well bladed up gnomes. I was whacked 8 ways from Sun. I had no chance to amass the hitting power the other wizard did, I kept having to back pedal to keep from being defeated. His fight lasted maybe 15 mins. mine was like an hour. I finally paid for the spell with henchmen and seriously am not happy about that.

I am just glad I am willing to let this world go and not ever do it again. It's just way above my skill level and I just can't figure it out like others can.