Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth difficult

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
I'm at the very end of avalon in the catacombs. But in street fights (not boss battles) it is very difficult to kill because my frog is not as powerful as the enemy's spells are. Do i need a new stradegy or does this happen to all myth wizards? I am starting to regret choosing myth as my school. THANK YOU...

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
My myth in Avalon wore mostly Wintertusk crafted gear. It gives an extra blade. Carry a small deck with 2 each of frog, myth blade, spiritblade, feint, colossal and maybe a couple heals. Add prism if mobs are myth. In side deck carry TC spiritblade and TC Feint, a couple reshuffle and cleanse charm. A full deck with mobs makes the battle take too long searching for cards. Just blade up, feint and hit with colossal frog. Good luck questing.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
keegspuck57 on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
I'm at the very end of avalon in the catacombs. But in street fights (not boss battles) it is very difficult to kill because my frog is not as powerful as the enemy's spells are. Do i need a new stradegy or does this happen to all myth wizards? I am starting to regret choosing myth as my school. THANK YOU...
As the game progresses mobs do become more of a hassle. My Myth in the Wild of Avalon has several different blade options to defeat mobs. My mob deck consists of 2 frog, 2 Myth Blades, 2 Colossus to enchant frogs. Spare cards in side deck in case someone joins. From gear I have the Wintertusk Crafted Helmet that gives me another stackable Blade there is also an amulet with myth blade and conviction. I also have an Enchanted Armament pet at Ancient that has 2 Sharpened blades. I could also add to deck the Tri-blades from Niles because I only need 4 pips for Frog.

There are several ways I can blade up but I usually do blade from helmet, regular Myth blade then a sharpened Myth blade. For the biggest hit a tri-blade and sharpened tri-blade could be used but I would stick a fairy in deck or side deck as back up if you wait that long and pet doesn't heal you may need it.

Mary

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Froggy is going to be your mainstay as a Myth. You don't have to take out the mobs in just one hit. I usually blade with what I have, hit with Froggy, then back it up with another colossal Froggy. If I crit the first Froggy, then game over, but I always make sure to have 3 Frogs, 3 Colossal, 2 single blades, & 2 Tri-blades in my mob deck, with a bunch of TC Tri-blades as backup in my side deck (which you can buy at the WC library).

I found doing Avalon on my Myth quite easy just using simple strategies and not overloading your deck.

Good luck!

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
i used to sometimes regret choosing myth too because i thought it was weak but then i realized i was just using all my spells wrong and forgot some blades and forgot i should of gotten good gear and i can do avalon easily now I just enchant Frog myth blade spirit blade hope for crit and repeat
Gear List
Hat - Posiden Hat for myth
Robe - Hunter Prey Jacket
Shoes - Ponycorn Hoofers
Wand - Ares's Spear of insight 70+
Pet - Adult Giraffe Sometimes Basilisk

~ Anthony MythFlame lvl 79 Lake Shore
~ Hunter DeathFlame lvl 62 Savannah
~ Jack DarkBlood lvl 39 Village Of Sorrow
~ Jason RavenBrezze lvl 30 Tatakai Outpost