From September 23-25th, catch as many fish as you can!
Congrats to the following skilled anglers for winning in the Summer 2022 Fishing Competition!
The Seafarer's Gear Set, Mystic Fishing Bundle, and 30,000 Crowns went to the following lucky Wizards who caught the following...
The most Epic fish: Rylee SeaWeaver with 1,389 caught
The most Rare fish: William StormCloud with 1,629 caught
The widest variety of fish:
A massive tie between Sophia LifeCaster, Chris IceSword, Amanda Blade, Tristan DeathBringer, Steven SunShard, Natalie IceBringer, Alex DarkHammer, Edward Rider, Alex ShadowWraith, Caley, Megan FrostFlame, Logan LegendShade, Justin StormRider, Scarlet DreamFlower with 192 types caught! Each winner will receive the category's full prize amount.
And the Mystic Fishing Bundle and up to 10,000 Crowns went to...
The most Dekoi type fish: Logan LegendBlade with 200 caught
The smallest Jellyfish type fish: Jasmine SoulFlame at 23.192 inches
The smallest Eel type fish: Jordan LifeSword at 10.469 inches
The largest Codfather: Joseph FireGarden at 37.515 inches
The largest Todd Pole: Michael StormSword at 42.389 inches
All winners, please contact us at email@example.com using your game account's registered email address and we'll get you your prizes.
Congrats all! Thank you for participating in this latest contest. It was a ton of fun for us to coordinate and see all of the screenshots on social media at #Wizard101Fishing!
Fishing For Fun
‘Ello there, Wizards! Lucky Hookline here with an amazin’ opportunity an’ a fun event happening right here in Wizard101! We’re havin’ ourselves another fishin’ competition and everyone’s invited!
Here’s what ya need ta’ do. Through September 23-25th weekend (Midnight CT start), we’re offering big prizes for the best fishers of certain types of fish as noted below.
Get your box and tackle ready and claim your fame as the best angler in the Spiral!
- Only fish that are acquired during the event weekend will count toward the total.
- This contest is open to all (not just members).
- Fish are counted per character, not per account. No need to submit anything! We count for you.
- You may sell your fish or put them in your player housing after you acquire them.
- If you want (not required), screenshot your caught fish, or you fishing, and share them on Twitter and Facebook @Wizard101 and using hashtag #Wizard101Fishing.
What to Catch
A Seafarer's Gear Set, Mystic Fishing Bundle, and 30,000 Crowns will go to the three Wizard anglers who catch one of the following...
- The most Epic fish
- The most Rare fish
- The widest variety of fish
(can you catch them all?!)
We’ll also be offering the Mystic Fishing Bundle and 10,000 Crowns to those who get one of the following:
- The most Dekoi type fish
- The smallest Jellyfish type fish
- The smallest Eel type fish
- The largest Codfather
- The largest Todd Pole
Winners will be announced on KI Live! Winners will also be notified by email and prizes will be awarded a few days after the show. Some of the entrant’s screenshots will also be posted on social media and in the next newsletter.
- Entries must be received before 11:59pm CT time on the designated date above.
- One entry per person. Any group entries will only receive one prize total.
- If under 13 years of age, ask a parent or guardian for permission to participate.
- Fishing elixirs are allowed (use the one we provided from the birthday code!)
Q: Can I sell my fish I caught?
A: Yes, we keep track, so you don't have to keep them.
Q: Is there a way to see the progress of other players?
A: Unfortunately it's all internal tracking, we don't have a leaderboard setup :(.
Q: Am I able to win in more than one category?
A: We will be selecting the top winner once in their top ranked category.
@Wizard101 on social media, respond to this forum post, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any event questions.
Good luck, anglers!