Lots of little details, so let's break them down into categories.
Residents of the Spiral
Worlds of the Spiral
- Freddy Nine Lives has embraced the school of Death and is no longer studying Storm.
- Khai Amahte has given up Ice in favor of Life.
- Devora Shadowcrown has finally realized she's been using her Myth Deck instead of her Death deck.
- Gurtok Piercer now has his Ice Deck in order and is no longer using the Death Deck
Creatures of the Spiral
- Wizard City - Quest Arrows have been added to Guide new players to Triton Avenue.
- Krokotopia - The Tomb of Storms teleporter will appear for a longer period of time, to allow Wizards to enter before it resets.
- Dragonspyre - Shops in the Atheneum now have signs to indicate they are shops.
- Dragonspyre - You will now regain health faster in the Dragonspyre non-combat zones.
- Dragonspyre - Wisps in Dragonspyre are no longer in turbo mode and players should be able to catch up with them.
- We noticed some instances were resetting in less than 30 minutes. We have ensured that all instances will now allow the player to re-enter the instance if they return within 30 minutes. Remember, logging out, leaving through the instance entrance, or going to another instance will reset the instance you started. Leaving any other way gives you 30 minutes to return before it resets.
Items of the Spiral
- Elementals of the Spiral, fire ice and storm, are no longer invisible to Wizards.
- Summoned Fire Cats no longer bring a large purple box with them.
- Dark Sprites have once again found their wings, and should fly up high.
- Friendly Dragons can now be properly dyed red, and some may suddenly appear red.
- The Wraith spell is properly returning half its stolen health to players.
Your Wizard Screen
- Penny Dreadful's spellbook should be easier for players to see.
- Avalanche's Legendary Cutlass should now appear in the Wizard's hands, instead of on the ground.
- Avalanche's Balanced Mantle is now restricted to Balance Wizards
- Lightning Rod now deals Storm Damage instead of Death Damage.
- Firewinter's Drape of the Seasons now has a Life School Requirement, not an Ice School Requirement.
- Many items that were previously missing cards and stats, now have been granted those cards and stats so check your items before you sell them!
- Several unique Treasure cards have had their accuracy increased.
- New! All your friends should show up in your Friends panel now, and you should be able to teleport to them once again, unless they are busy or in an zone you cannot access.
- The Network Status Icon is now located near your compass, so as not to interfere with Text Chat messages.
- If you're in a PvP Queue, pressing the L key while not in combat will open your PvP status window!
- While a player is not in a duel, they can quickly swap their Decks by pressing Ctrl-K.
- Players can quickly take a screenshot now using the Print Screen button on their keyboard. This will save the file in your C:/Program Files/KingsIsle Entertainment/Wizard101/Bin folder (note this will capture your entire screen, so if you are running Wizard windowed, it will capture everything on your screen)
You will see the following text to let you know you took a screenshot.
- Some players may have noticed that their Options settings changed on them regularly. We have figured out why, and solved the problem. The Options you set in your Options panel such as screen resolution, music volume, nametag settings and such should now stay the way you set them from now on.
There are some other surprises for you to discover, young Wizards, so have fun and see you in Wizard City!