Details, details, details...
As mentioned at the top of the page, we've made lots of minor bug fixes, small things that we won't list here and hopefully bugs you've never even known about. Here are just a handful of ones that players will obviously notice. Many of the ones not listed included small things like hair poking through a hat, or a spelling mistake in a quest. Have a look around and see if something that was bugging you, is no longer a bug!
- Several new phrases have been added to the Menu Chat and we continue to evaluate the usability of the Menu Chat
- Dragonspyre and Grizzleheim worlds were added to the World Spiral in Gamma's House and the loading screen.
- Misleading shop signs have been removed from buildings in Dragonspyre.
- Male robes no longer dye turquoise when you're trying to dye them orange.
- Once in a while, if you enter an area you've never been in before, the creatures may appear as wooden golems.
- Wizards and Creatures of the Spiral alike should no longer survive a damaging hit that equals their current health.
- Life minions will pay a little more attention to their summoners, and a little less attention on themselves.
- Grendel Urchins and Darters should stay put in their combat sigils and no longer wind up flailing on their backs during combat.
- All Henchmen have restacked their decks and should cast more appropriate spells.
- Many housing items now have sound, so that fire should roar!
- A Treasure Card version of Power Nova is now available.
- After an Obsidian Chest has been used, a new one should reappear promptly.
- Band of Rising Stakes has been renamed to Hat of Rising Stakes, since it is afterall, a hat and not a ring.
- The Warpwood staff which was only really a wand, has been renamed Warpwood Wand to reflect how it really looks.
- Housing Islands will not be displayed under All Furniture tab anymore, but only under their own tab.
Residents of the Spiral:
- If Eloise Merryweather won't talk to you, it's due to the fact you're still downloading all the clothing she has to offer. Once that download is complete, she'll be happy to assist you with your stitching request.
- Eloise Merryweather has corrected her inventory in Dragonspyre. Seems the Vindicator Robe was mistakenly labelled as a Helm, the name has now been corrected.
Creatures of the Spiral:
- Some Creatures in Wizard City have had their look updated. Revisit these foes to see their new look, (some are obvious and others are more subtle):
- Lady Blackhope
- Fire Elf Pathfinder
- Sergeant Skullsplitter
- Melweena Smite
- Bastilla Gravewind
- Addere Timeo
- During the Quest Olde News, Sergeant Muldoon will be correctly shown as being located in Olde Town.