Parade through the Spiral!
Time to party! Carnival Celebration items have returned to the Crown Shop through Thursday, February 15th!
Feel free to design your own mask with the awesome print out at the bottom of the Carnival Celebration webpage.
Let’s get the celebration started!
- Carnival Krewe Outfit
- Carnival Party Mask Weapon
- Carnival Flag Weapon
Have the best float in the parade and if you need a break from the lime light, then the interactive Bleachers are the perfect hang out spot for you to enjoy the show from the sidelines.
- Carnival Float Car
- Carnival King Cake
- Grand Carnival Banner
- Carnival Bunting
- Carnival Theater Masks
- Carnival Stage Lights
*Get your parent or guardian’s permission before starting!*
Steps to Bake:
- 1 can of Pillsbury Flaky Cinnamon Rolls with Butter Cream Icing
- 1 Large Cookie Sheet
- Gold, green, and purple sugar OR sprinkles for topping
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Grease or line your large cookie sheet with a silicone mat.
- Take the cinnamon rolls out of the packaging and place them in a circular shape on the large cookie sheet.
- Press down on the top of the individual cinnamon rolls down to make them into more flattened oval shapes.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Let the cake cool.
- This is optional, but if you’d like, you can cut a hole and put a small (think the size of a thimble) plastic toy somewhere in the cake.
- Frost the cake with the butter cream icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls.
- Sprinkle the gold, green, and purple sugar or sprinkles all around your cake.
Get in the Carnival Celebration spirit by designing your own mask!
Happy Carnival Celebration!