Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria Pets/housing?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
514
Where is the pet shop and housing shop? Are they not there or am I missing something? I would really like a zebra pet and a Zafarian house. Also a tapestry to Zafaria.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
3
hunteray09 wrote:
Where is the pet shop and housing shop? Are they not there or am I missing something? I would really like a zebra pet and a Zafarian house. Also a tapestry to Zafaria.


I don't know I noticed that to... :?

Survivor
May 29, 2010
3
I don't think their is pets and houses yet. But i hope they come out with them soon...

Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
5
Who knows u might just go walking around and there is a pet or housing dealer

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
1
Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
71
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
514
rtdv wrote:
um chack again, Sun Palace and leoplard and slink


Crowns shop and gift card. No shops. I want to pay GOLD not real money too.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
594
hunteray09 wrote:
rtdv wrote:
um chack again, Sun Palace and leoplard and slink


Crowns shop and gift card. No shops. I want to pay GOLD not real money too.

1 - Housing for GrizzleHeim did not come out with GrizzleHeim
2 - Housing for Celestia did not come out with Celestia.
3 - Housing for Wysteria has yet to be released (unless you consider the Wizard's Watchtower to be Wysterian).
4 - There are still no Gold pets in Celestia. There are no Unique Dropped pets in Celestia...

Show some patience. Let them release Grub Guardian and don't whine. Each item takes a lot of work from a single person to pull off right.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
58
I toatly agree with hunteray09 about the zebra pet. I think it should be a storm pet because the stripes could be purple /be in the shapes of lightining bolts, and it should give a card but that is just my opinyon. It would be cool to have a zebra theamed house but until that comes out or until I get to zafaria my Safari Palace will do.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
2
Survivor
May 31, 2010
1
hgchatham wrote:
I don't think their is pets and houses yet. But i hope they come out with them soon...
me toooo!

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
58
Johnist wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:
rtdv wrote:
um chack again, Sun Palace and leoplard and slink


Crowns shop and gift card. No shops. I want to pay GOLD not real money too.

1 - Housing for GrizzleHeim did not come out with GrizzleHeim
2 - Housing for Celestia did not come out with Celestia.
3 - Housing for Wysteria has yet to be released (unless you consider the Wizard's Watchtower to be Wysterian).
4 - There are still no Gold pets in Celestia. There are no Unique Dropped pets in Celestia...

Show some patience. Let them release Grub Guardian and don't whine. Each item takes a lot of work from a single person to pull off right.


I thought grizzlehiem did come out wth houses :?

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
2
pika47 wrote:
Johnist wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:
rtdv wrote:
um chack again, Sun Palace and leoplard and slink


Crowns shop and gift card. No shops. I want to pay GOLD not real money too.

1 - Housing for GrizzleHeim did not come out with GrizzleHeim
2 - Housing for Celestia did not come out with Celestia.
3 - Housing for Wysteria has yet to be released (unless you consider the Wizard's Watchtower to be Wysterian).
4 - There are still no Gold pets in Celestia. There are no Unique Dropped pets in Celestia...

Show some patience. Let them release Grub Guardian and don't whine. Each item takes a lot of work from a single person to pull off right.


I thought grizzlehiem did come out wth houses :?
they did :-)

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
28
I know that Nergal, The Burned Lion drops the pets Skink and Spotted Leopard. I swear, when I didn't know what the Spotted Leopard looked like, I looked it up, and I found the most adorable thing ever! I wanted it so badly, that I battled Nergal for more than 2 hours straight! And then I started to get carried away and into a killing frenzy... But later, at almost 11:00p.m., I got the leopard! It was totally worth it, and something that I possibly couldn't live without. Go Zafaria!

Level 68 Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade

Quote from Amy Lee "If you loved me, then let go of me, I won't be held down by who I used to be"
From her song Weight Of The World from the The Open Door

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
7
Show some patience. Let them release Grub Guardian and don't whine. Each item takes a lot of work from a single person to pull off right.

Of course work takes time. Hello news flash. What doesn't make sense is continuing to start new projects while compiling a list of unfinished projects and specifically revolving around the same categories (Housing and Pets). This is actually one of the primary symptoms of ADHD :p

Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
54
They need to make a white spotted snow leopard pet, or allow us all to dye our leopards...they are too cute.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
776
Johnist wrote:
1 - Housing for GrizzleHeim did not come out with GrizzleHeim
2 - Housing for Celestia did not come out with Celestia.
3 - Housing for Wysteria has yet to be released (unless you consider the Wizard's Watchtower to be Wysterian).
4 - There are still no Gold pets in Celestia. There are no Unique Dropped pets in Celestia...

Show some patience. Let them release Grub Guardian and don't whine. Each item takes a lot of work from a single person to pull off right.
The OP is hoping that more priority be placed on pets & housing of existing worlds. Valid request considering pets & housing are very popular features of the game.

It all comes down to direction & priorities. Zafaria has been released for a while now, and using Wysteria as an example of a 'released' world Zafaria is likely no longer a priority for additional features.

Survivor
May 17, 2012
9
I know They SHOULD make a Pet and housing shop in ZF!!!!

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
39
joe1234567360 on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
I know They SHOULD make a Pet and housing shop in ZF!!!!
The reason they didn't make a housing shop and pet shop was because they already have a bundle based on Zafaria that comes with a pet. Have you noticed that there is not housing nor pet shops in Avalon and Azteca?