Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria-level 60 and up only

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I am not trying to be a hard case . I know lower levels want to see what the new world looks like but they are becoming a nuisance. Popping in on your battles just when you have low health and hoping this next spell kills your opponents , then they pop in bringing a new creature in the battle telling you a legend how to fight or just fleeing to go sight seeing. Then you have to do that fight all over again. I think level 60 and above should be the only ones able to go to that world and not transport to you.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I agree, yes they should be allowed in the world. No they shouldnt be running around into battles thinking they can handle it and ruin everything. I like the new features kingisle has put in to reduce their numbers. I say if your havent unlocked the world yet, they shouldnt be able to go in battles or buy anything. my opinion

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
vashd1 wrote:
I am not trying to be a hard case . I know lower levels want to see what the new world looks like but they are becoming a nuisance. Popping in on your battles just when you have low health and hoping this next spell kills your opponents , then they pop in bringing a new creature in the battle telling you a legend how to fight or just fleeing to go sight seeing. Then you have to do that fight all over again. I think level 60 and above should be the only ones able to go to that world and not transport to you.

What if the higher level needed help by a lower level, it there was a level restriction, how would the lower level get in to help the higher level?
What is someone finishes Celestia at level 57 and goes into Zafaria?
It wouldn't make sense to have a level restriction if higher levels need help and they only have lower levels online.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
nijac wrote:

What if the higher level needed help by a lower level, it there was a level restriction, how would the lower level get in to help the higher level?
It wouldn't make sense to have a level restriction if higher levels need help and they only have lower levels online.

Can you even get to zafaria through the quest line if you are not level 60?
But yes you make a good point in that people in zafaria may need the help of a low level with something.

I think KI should implement some kind of confirmation system which works like this: the player who wants to teleport does it like he/she would normally do but instead of going to the target straight away, a small window-type thing should open for the target so he/she can decide whether or not he/she is ok with the teleportation
- this would be limited to battle situation only. so out of battle, teleporting should stay as it is
- the window would give some brief information: name, level, school
- the window should be small, like the side bubble that come up when you send or receive a pm, as to not interrupt the battle

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
I hate when people try to start agreements like this. Just change your privacy options to "No" On allowing friend teleports.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
If I am not wrong their is a level restriction to each world before it opens up to you. Their are plenty and I mean plenty of level 60 and above to ask for help if need be , no reason for calling a lower level. I have 6 legendaries and I rarely ask for help . Went thru about 96% of the game by myself usually joining somebody on same quest as we meet. Also I always ask if I may join the fight which I find most players would rather you do than just popping in or joining in.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
vashd1 wrote:

Having the solution to complete the quest through this door would be much better, no offense.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
nijac wrote:
vashd1 wrote:

I know what your saying and this type of situation happens a lot, but 80% of the time the lower level isn't friends with this person that they joined the battle with. And its almost impossible to not be lvl 60 when you get to Zafaria because you can still level up in wintertusk as well:/

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
nijac wrote:
vashd1 wrote:

First, why would a higher level want help from anyone under level 58? Also you shouldn't be finishing CL at level 57. I finished it at level 60! Some people actually take the time to level up.

Defender
May 01, 2011
um just to let you know these lower level people a subscribers they pay to go to the new worlds and worlds that other people can't.it would be a waste of money to be a member to go to new worlds if you can't.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
nijac wrote:
vashd1 wrote:

First, why would a higher level want help from anyone under level 58? Also you shouldn't be finishing CL at level 57. I finished it at level 60! Some people actually take the time to level up.

Apparently you are not aware how powerful some wizards can become prior to level 58 if the person knows how to work it. My Storm wizard is constantly asked to help in areas higher then the current one she is working on, I have a level 45 life wizard that is always being asked to fights as a henchmen sort of roll, am sure it will be even more now that the price on them has sky rocketed.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
Only reason i agree is because we as legends need to be 60 to get there.i think all worlds should have some sort of lvl cap.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I am very well aware of each level of wizards power since I have 6 lengendaries ,Myth,Fire,Death,Life,Storm and Balance. I have went through this game 6 times hence 6 legendaries mostly on my own.
If we close off no transport to keep players from transport then the help you really need can not transport . I know other people pay their subscription for this game. Like I said I know they would like to see the new worlds (just had a level 16 in Zafaria try to add me as I am typing this
, I said no.) I agree with the option of giving them a peek. Maybe an option of "Do you wish this player to transport to you"? with players name and level.
1 level 37 player after I asked him not to join my fight , he said "I don't care I am going to help anyway' . He joined the fight and first hit he died then asked me to heal him . I didn't.
Allot of new players wish to level up fast while missing a good part of the game. I played the game without leveling up the quick way . That makes me feel like I have earned the right to be where I am at. But enough dribbling on about this subject just wished their was an option of letting some transport to you or not.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
KI should have a pop up come when a level that hasn't reached that world try to teleport to a higher level world, the pop up should say like "Continue your studies somewhere else young wizard, this place is too advanced for now, something that'll keep us high levels to our own business.

~~~~~~~~~Alex SoulHaven~~~~~~~~~~~ Legendary pyromancer

"If you mess with fire you're gonna get burned 8)"

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Level 60 and up? Does that mean there's a new lvl cap to lvl 70? I'm so excited!

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
I think they could fix this by locking people under 60 from being able to go into battles. this way they can go through the world but wont get in the way of everyone else.

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
um just to let you know these lower level people a subscribers they pay to go to the new worlds and worlds that other people can't.it would be a waste of money to be a member to go to new worlds if you can't.
memberships aren't used to go into restricted areas! They are rightfully used to pass through the game ON A REGULAR SCHEDULE! as in go through the quests and level up before invading. I do think level 60 and up should be allowed to port. Anyone below 58 however shall not go to zafaria. (That means 58-60 levels are good as long as you have your rank 8 spells.)

Historian
May 01, 2010
awesomecam030 wrote:
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
memberships aren't used to go into restricted areas! They are rightfully used to pass through the game ON A REGULAR SCHEDULE! as in go through the quests and level up before invading. I do think level 60 and up should be allowed to port. Anyone below 58 however shall not go to zafaria. (That means 58-60 levels are good as long as you have your rank 8 spells.)

Quite frankly, they MIGHT have been able to slide by when this game first opened up, but now, 3 years into it, it wont be coming in the near, far, or maybe even farther future. The reason I say that, is if you look under the FIRST Ravenwood News, it had said that along with the members ALL ACCESS PASS, they will be able to use crowns to buy areas. Before you port to an area that you havent bought, a window pops up, and you are teleported to the first spot, now, if you click "buy area" then thats that, you have to re-port, and if low levels do that unknowingly to the "level cap" they just wasted 1600 crowns, and 9/10, it will get someone really mad (and at that, KI into serious trouble)

One last word: This type thread has been out since DRAGONSPYRE CAME OUT they added 5 NEW WORDS (counting ds) and have they done anything about it? They have made side quests only accessible after you complete storyline, but have they even came close to a cap? Nope. And they probably never will.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
ii0Shmit0ii wrote:
I hate when people try to start agreements like this. Just change your privacy options to "No" On allowing friend teleports.
i think the problem is other peoples low lvl friend porting into zf not theirs.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Well, level 58s or higher (that have gotten the rank 8 spell) are pretty much the same as a level 60. But I guess the low levels might not want to come into the battles.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011

First, why would a higher level want help from anyone under level 58? Also you shouldn't be finishing CL at level 57. I finished it at level 60! Some people actually take the time to level up. how can i go there if am already 63 how do i is it like winter tusk.also can people get the quest like water works

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
ok i agree to a certain lvl and they did fix it enough where low lvl cant go into the dungeons also if you dont have it unlocked i believe that lvl 54 and up should be allowed at least if you that lvl you can take care of yourself
low lvl sometime ruin my fights but i cleared all low lvl friends a while ago

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
nijac wrote:
vashd1 wrote:

He can do side quests duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I would have a level 23 myth following me around and I didn't mind at all. I actually was glad they were there to help me with my quests.

Caroline Sunbright level 70

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
vashd1 wrote:
If I am not wrong their is a level restriction to each world before it opens up to you. Their are plenty and I mean plenty of level 60 and above to ask for help if need be , no reason for calling a lower level. I have 6 legendaries and I rarely ask for help . Went thru about 96% of the game by myself usually joining somebody on same quest as we meet. Also I always ask if I may join the fight which I find most players would rather you do than just popping in or joining in.
That is very true. You could try to beat it 100 percent by your self. Right ? ? ?