Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

zafaria gear too expensive

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
I am a level 64 wizard and I just got into zafaria. The gear seems way too expensive just for a robe I have to pay 142,00 but the quests only give you about one hundred gold. How am I supposed to get the gear. Do you think kingsisle should lower the prices ?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Lail pixi shield on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:
I am a level 64 wizard and I just got into zafaria. The gear seems way too expensive just for a robe I have to pay 142,00 but the quests only give you about one hundred gold. How am I supposed to get the gear. Do you think kingsisle should lower the prices ?
Go to the bazaar. Most times you can find the same gear much, much cheaper.
And no, pricing is fine. Most high level wizards have a lot of gold...

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
RavenLady777 on Jan 4, 2015 wrote:
Go to the bazaar. Most times you can find the same gear much, much cheaper.
And no, pricing is fine. Most high level wizards have a lot of gold...
Just saying, i'm normally poor lol i am lvl 87 and i farm A LOT but i usually dye a lot but i was wondering id you knew a good way to get gold Lail Frosteyes Lvl87

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
If you need quick gold farm this boss in wintertusk who drops items who sell for a good price in the bazaar one drop sells for 8,000!

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
All 6 of my characters always run with about 300,000 gold.
I simply garden, keep my mega's and TC's I use, and sell everything else.
I dye and buy gear all of the time.

A few gardens will keep the money flowing well...

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Lail Frosteyes on Jan 14, 2015 wrote:
Just saying, i'm normally poor lol i am lvl 87 and i farm A LOT but i usually dye a lot but i was wondering id you knew a good way to get gold Lail Frosteyes Lvl87
Farm a high level place a few times sell the gear tc and anything else you get and there you get a lot of gold and i bought a house gear and house pack from crowns shop by doing this