Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

zafaria gear too expensive

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
I am a level 64 wizard and I just got into zafaria. The gear seems way too expensive just for a robe I have to pay 142,00 but the quests only give you about one hundred gold. How am I supposed to get the gear. Do you think kingsisle should lower the prices ?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Lail pixi shield on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:
I am a level 64 wizard and I just got into zafaria. The gear seems way too expensive just for a robe I have to pay 142,00 but the quests only give you about one hundred gold. How am I supposed to get the gear. Do you think kingsisle should lower the prices ?
Go to the bazaar. Most times you can find the same gear much, much cheaper.
And no, pricing is fine. Most high level wizards have a lot of gold...

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
RavenLady777 on Jan 4, 2015 wrote:
Go to the bazaar. Most times you can find the same gear much, much cheaper.
And no, pricing is fine. Most high level wizards have a lot of gold...
Just saying, i'm normally poor lol i am lvl 87 and i farm A LOT but i usually dye a lot but i was wondering id you knew a good way to get gold Lail Frosteyes Lvl87

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
If you need quick gold farm this boss in wintertusk who drops items who sell for a good price in the bazaar one drop sells for 8,000!

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
All 6 of my characters always run with about 300,000 gold.
I simply garden, keep my mega's and TC's I use, and sell everything else.
I dye and buy gear all of the time.

A few gardens will keep the money flowing well...

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Lail Frosteyes on Jan 14, 2015 wrote:
Just saying, i'm normally poor lol i am lvl 87 and i farm A LOT but i usually dye a lot but i was wondering id you knew a good way to get gold Lail Frosteyes Lvl87
Farm a high level place a few times sell the gear tc and anything else you get and there you get a lot of gold and i bought a house gear and house pack from crowns shop by doing this