Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria clothing

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
152
All other lands in the spiral (except Celestia) have clothing for crowns with great stats on them. When is Zafaria going to sell clothing for crowns? Also, when is Zafaria going to sell clothing that we can craft/ Recipes? The clothing I have on now has stats higher that in Zafaria. The Zafaria clothing is awesome. I would stitch my clothing in a heartbeat to Zafaria stuff. Just a suggestion - I am balance. I need stuff with high pips over 18% ( I have that now.) Damage over 23% over 8% for at least three other schools - Death, Life, and Myth (like the Chimera would be great). Something for shields, astrals, pierce and critical. Now, I would pay 200,000 for that!

Armiger
Mar 18, 2009
2381
mare62 wrote:
All other lands in the spiral (except Celestia) have clothing for crowns with great stats on them. When is Zafaria going to sell clothing for crowns? Also, when is Zafaria going to sell clothing that we can craft/ Recipes? The clothing I have on now has stats higher that in Zafaria. The Zafaria clothing is awesome. I would stitch my clothing in a heartbeat to Zafaria stuff. Just a suggestion - I am balance. I need stuff with high pips over 18% ( I have that now.) Damage over 23% over 8% for at least three other schools - Death, Life, and Myth (like the Chimera would be great). Something for shields, astrals, pierce and critical. Now, I would pay 200,000 for that!


Zafaria does sell clothing for crowns, it is the level 65 gear in the crown shop.

Zafaria does have crafted clothing.

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
152
And if you read my post. The Zafaria clothing both crafted and sold had lower stats than the clothing I purchased in Celestia. I have even looked at Wintertusk too. I meant specifically sold in the Baobab Market for crowns. (Like they did in the Krokotopia, Mooshu and DS, etc. shops) But, the stats need to be fixed. Health, Mana, Pips, Damage, Critical, Shields for schools, piercing, precision, astral, etc. The Zafaria clothing is mint. Just upgrade it. Price is no object.

Armiger
Mar 18, 2009
2381
mare62 wrote:
And if you read my post. The Zafaria clothing both crafted and sold had lower stats than the clothing I purchased in Celestia. I have even looked at Wintertusk too. I meant specifically sold in the Baobab Market for crowns. (Like they did in the Krokotopia, Mooshu and DS, etc. shops) But, the stats need to be fixed. Health, Mana, Pips, Damage, Critical, Shields for schools, piercing, precision, astral, etc. The Zafaria clothing is mint. Just upgrade it. Price is no object.


I did read your post and no where did you mention the topic centered on the comparison between the crowns/crafted and Celestia/Wintertusk clothing. According to your post above:

mare62 wrote:
When is Zafaria going to sell clothing for crowns? Also, when is Zafaria going to sell clothing that we can craft/ Recipes?


If your intention really was a comparison between Zafaria's crown clothes and Celestia's, and how bad the stats are compared to them, by all means, join in on the post that has already been started:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/43457.ftl#243532

Explorer
Jul 02, 2009
73
The Zafaria clothing is not as good as it should be. I have GM clothing from wintertusk and level 60 Waterworks gear on all my wizards and plan on keeping it that way. The Celestia and Wintertusk athanes and rings are battle tested and reliable. Zafaria gear is odd in terms of stats and needs to follow the standard pattern. The level 65 crown wand stats look bizarre; should it be for the elemental wizards? Please explain why anyone needs over 100% pip chance. I have seen many different sets of clothing. Also, not all gear can be transformed in appearance. I don't understand the idea behind the "Zafarian" number system. Did the designers change that much?

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
108
Metzlerjc wrote:
The level 65 crown wand stats look bizarre; should it be for the elemental wizards? Please explain why anyone needs over 100% pip chance.


Zafaria has a ambient negative effect on your power pip rating, I'm not sure how much exactly but it's considerable. I talked to someone with a power pip rating of 107% and they were getting white pips about 1/3 of the time, and my 86% is giving them closer to 1/2.