Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria Badges

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 26, 2010
I am not sure the badges are correct. There's three for defeating lions (which are only in one area) and only 1 for defeating elephants (which are in 3 areas). None for zebras, None for rhinos, None for Gorillas. There also weren't any "Street" badges. In many of the worlds you get a badge after completing all the quests in the areas. I actually use those to make sure I have done everything. I have gone through all of Zafaria and made sure I didn't miss any side quests.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
they just didnt make any badges for the other npc guys because of some reason that idk, and there havent been any "street" badges since wizard citiy.

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
I have badges for completing each area in Krokotopia (and one for completing all of it), I have a badge for completing Pegus Place (but not the other street) in Wisteria, I have a badge for completing each area in Marleybone and some that were boss specific, I have badges for areas and bosses in Mooshu, and I have badges for areas and bosses in DragonSpyre.