Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's the appropriate level for Zafaria?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2014
I've been playing Wizard101 for a month and I absolutely LOVE it! I did all the main worlds including Wysteria, Grizzleheim, and Wintertusk. I completed Celestia as a legend (LVL. 60) but now I'm at Zafaria, I see transcendent wizards in ZF everywhere.... Am I in the appropriate level for Zafaria?

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
The Transendents you saw are actually a pretty high level for Zafaria (unless they were finishing things up/doing pet quests). You may be about 3-5 levels too low but that isn't bad. If it is a little low for you I suggest doing Wintertusk side quests. They give a lot of xp. It also depends where you are in Zafaria. If you are in Stone Town or higher you should be at least 65.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
I started at about level 62, with full water works gear, and do you become level 70 around mirror lake? I know mirror lake wouldn't be hard anyway because exalted crowd it for mega pet snacks, but getting back on track, what level should you be by mirror lake?

->The mirror will break<-

The horn will call

From the shadows i strike

The skies will fall

Evan starblade lvl 63

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Evan starblade888 on Feb 27, 2015 wrote:
I started at about level 62, with full water works gear, and do you become level 70 around mirror lake? I know mirror lake wouldn't be hard anyway because exalted crowd it for mega pet snacks, but getting back on track, what level should you be by mirror lake?

->The mirror will break<-

The horn will call

From the shadows i strike

The skies will fall

Evan starblade lvl 63
Being at least level 68 will help tremendously due to the new spell, but that's easy to achieve, especially if you do Wintertusk *wink*