Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Uncoding Polaria

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 13, 2009
In one of the quests in zafaria, a women says that she is going to visit marleybone, mooshu, polaria and avalon. If you think about it, marleybone and mooshu are the third and fourth world in the malistare series. There has only been 2 worlds in the Morganth storyline so Polaria and avalon could be the third and fourth worlds in the Morganth storyline. In the name Polaria, it soulds like it would take place in the arctic so the houes would be igloos and things like that. In the Zafaria behind the scenes video at the end, it shows some people looking at pictures of penguins and they said some things about the penguins. I also heard them say Penguinonia so these 2 clues tie together saying that Polaria or Penguinonia would be the next world in the spiral. I like the name polaria better in my opinion though. Tell me guys if you agree with me or not.

-From Evan Hexshield lv.70 pyromancer

Defender
May 01, 2011
Survivor
May 26, 2009
I don't care what it's called hurry I bored level 70 storm zachary dragonblade I am good help find me in waterworks or mirror lake area realm wu or pixie and please hurry I am bored (: XD polar bears and whale and seals and all ice stuff like pinguions attacking :)

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Defender
Aug 22, 2010
I'd love a Polaris. I wrote a world idea in the dorms just like it. Check it out. It's called "world of ice"

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
I heard it is going to be a jungle themed world with reptiles and bugs.. sort of like zafaria

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Avalon is now out, and Penguinonia was a joke about him running around the wild areas of Africa, just for nothing and make it sound like he would have to go to Antarctica next. Instead of Penguinonia, or Polaria, it should be Empyria, the world mentioned by Cyrus so that you can summon the Basilisk.

Andrew Stormblade
LVL 70 Myth