Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too much talking in Zafaria?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
I've noticed a lot of running around and talking in Zafaria, has anyone else?
I have read a few forums where people are complaining about the fights and drops. I can agree on that 50/50 the drops are kind of weak and can be improved. But the fights are good there just needs to be more. But with everything else is fine. I only have one complaint ... Items are too expensive there is a good hat in the baoaob market for my life I might not remember correctly but it has like 400 life and 100 critical chance plus my hat right now give 360 life and 60 critical. Can I have someone else's opinion?

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I think it might turn into too much battles if you don't have as many talk to quests.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Personally I like to break up constant battles with some walk around ones, other wise it's one fight into another fight and would be to much for most people.

As for gear it's been decided pass on it, it would seem if you are lucky enough to trudge though WaterWorks enough times to get that gear it's probably the best you are going to do. I did the time and finally got it on my Life wizard but find I would of liked to be able to up it a little at level 70 because the battles in Zafaria do pick up during the last half and even level 60 gear leaves you a little weak compared.