Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Colossal Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Honestly, I dont even know HOW to get to the quest, who is the quest giver?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
frogs617 wrote:
Cat4u wrote:
I finished the quest and repair the obelisk, but it will not let me have the spell. Can anyone help me? :-(

to be able to get that spell you need to get the spells before it like strong giant and garg (dont know how to spell whole thing) also if you cant find the quest when kojo? dont remember the name will give it to you even if you havent talked to the whitestripes guy in baoab crossroads

Frogs- Gargantuan is how you spell Garg.

**Mr.Matt Go Bye**

Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
JinxHawk wrote:

Yeah.Who is?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
JinxHawk on Oct 8, 2012 wrote:
Koko is the quest giver.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
To get the colossal spell I think when you are able to do the Elephant graveyard, Koko smokesign gives you the quest to collect the obelisk pieces from black tusk cultists you must collect 4 of the pieces, so after defeating the cultists repair the obelisk and there should be 3 new spells in the obelisk, however to learn colossal you must learn the other cards first: tough and all the way up to gargantuan once you got gargantuan and a training point you can learn the spell.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
Spider Keeper on Nov 20, 2011 wrote:
If the Collossal Spell is from the quest given by Inyanga Whitestripes to talk to Koko Smokesign to learn about Sun magic then I am having the same problem.
i really want collossal but idk how to get the quest from this quote. can somebody tell me the requirements to get collossal? i am lvl 71, i have strong giant monstrus and gargantuan.

Signed,
Wolf Breaker, Transcendent Pyromancer.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Morgrim Owlshield on Dec 28, 2011 wrote:
The prerequisite spells for Colossal are

Strong
Giant
Montrous
Gargantuan

You must have these before you are allowed to train for Colossal. You need a training point for each of the spells that you don't have yet plus one for Colossal.

hi i have all the needed spells but still can't get colossal, why is that? i'm not seeing it at the star trainer.