Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Side Quests/ Level high enough?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
I'm a Level 65 diviner and I'm in Zamunda/Zamunda Outskirts. Should I be on a higher level or is this okay? I don't see ANY side quests coming up so I'm getting worried. Will there be more 'locations' in Zafaria or is Zamunda one of the last? Will there be more side quests as well becuase I think I might need them! Please answer asap! (;

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
I was 63...and now I am transcended. With good strategy and gear, your fine, even if your level 60.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I was a level 60 when I started Zafaria and now i'm a level 70. I didn't have to do any side quests. Don't worry, zamunda is only about halfway through Zafaria, so you are the right level. I think I was actually a level 63 when I started zamunda, so you don't need to do any side quests.

Devin Dragonflame, Level 70 Fire Wizard

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
This is how Zafaria goes

Savannah
Zamunda Outskirts
Zamunda
Baobob Market (A few quests)
Stone Town
Waterfront
Black Palace (Dungeon)
Drum Jungle
Elephant Graveyard
Queen Elissa's Tomb (Dungeon)
Mirror Lake (Last dungeon)

You are in the 3rd of 11 places. You are perfectly fine. Most people are 63 or 64 actually in zamunda.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
I know its sooo late but I posted this just before I stopped playing for a bit, but thank you so much! ;)