Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Level 68 Death Spell.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
First off I'm going to say I think this could have been way better! It's horrible and I don't even want to use it because it looks dumb. It also has Dr. Katzenstein in it and he is in Marleybone jail! Big fall away from Skeletal Dragon and Death Minotaur. New death spell equals EPIC FAIL in my oppinion.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Hello. If you did not notice, Dr. Von's Monster spell is an exceedingly powerful steal health class spell. In addition to a total of 820 (well over 1000 with boosts) health drain, it puts up a convenient infection. As for the animation, i find it extraordinary. Who doesn't want to summon a renowned undead lab creation to zap lightning at your foes? As for the whole Katzenstein-in-prison thing, hey, it's a great spell. You can pretend he broke out if you want lol.

Paul Stormglade, Transcended Diviner.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2011
so i have a question? can anyone give me some advice about getting the spell? like what i should use, morph, minion ect.?

username: pjoegreen

Wizard: Daniel Dawn Crafter

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
cielaegis wrote:
.......Big fall away from Skeletal Dragon and Death Minotaur.....

Hi again, just noticed the part about Death Minotaur. 2 pip Death Minotaur via enchanting was a glitch, unfortunately one the a lot of Necromancers abused until it screamed bloody murder, lol. No offense to Necromancers out there though, I'm just saying it did get abused, unfortunately in a way similar to a few more dishonourable Diviners, the ones who abused Wild Bolt.....

Cya in the Spiral,

Paul Stormglade, Transcended Diviner

Go Sparks!

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
hela3 wrote:
it's pathetic.
every other spell has so much more detail

Lol Kat's monster is easily one of the spell with the most detail. It's a whole, classic movie scene!! With all the electricity going around, it's even more vivid.
It has less detail than other spells?
- Like chimera with its three heads hitting with a different school damage? a rip-off of hydra pure and simple
- What about basilisk? It's pretty much medusa coming out of the ground, bone dragon punishing you with his breath, and levy stunning with its tail. nothing quite impressive there.
Only mammoth, sirens, gnomes and the ire volcano even come close.

This death spell is awesome hands down. the animation is entertaining and the damage is adequate for a death, life stealing spell...

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
cielaegis wrote:
First off I'm going to say I think this could have been way better! It's horrible and I don't even want to use it because it looks dumb. It also has Dr. Katzenstein in it and he is in Marleybone jail! Big fall away from Skeletal Dragon and Death Minotaur. New death spell equals EPIC FAIL in my oppinion.

actually, its really useful. the first time i used it was against black tusks. i put a just a few blades, criticalled, and even with its resistance, i did nearly 7k damage. the only problem for me is that the name is too long

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
cielaegis wrote:
.......Big fall away from Skeletal Dragon and Death Minotaur.....

Hi again, just noticed the part about Death Minotaur. 2 pip Death Minotaur via enchanting was a glitch, unfortunately one the a lot of Necromancers abused until it screamed bloody murder, lol. No offense to Necromancers out there though, I'm just saying it did get abused, unfortunately in a way similar to a few more dishonourable Diviners, the ones who abused Wild Bolt.....

Cya in the Spiral,

Paul Stormglade, Transcended Diviner

Go Sparks!

i apologize for finding the glitch in the first place.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
bionaknight wrote:
Hello. If you did not notice, Dr. Von's Monster spell is an exceedingly powerful steal health class spell. In addition to a total of 820 (well over 1000 with boosts) health drain, it puts up a convenient infection. As for the animation, i find it extraordinary. Who doesn't want to summon a renowned undead lab creation to zap lightning at your foes? As for the whole Katzenstein-in-prison thing, hey, it's a great spell. You can pretend he broke out if you want lol.

Paul Stormglade, Transcended Diviner.

No really, I'm confused on that issue. Katzenstein is in prison way over in Marlybone, how in the world did he manage to run all the way over to Zarafaria to create his monster?

Anyways, yeah the animation is amazing. I love how Katzenstein strains to pull the lever and wheel to put the monster face-up, and that snicker he does when he wheels it up, so ominous and sinister.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009