Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirror Lakes AFK Farming Problem.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2014
Hey so theres always been a lot of afk farming in Mirror Lakes, now especially with double pet XP happening. Wizards tend to fill up a spot in a team up, stay at the entrance of the dungeon and wait for everyone to do all the work till they receive their Pixie Stix drops at the end. Theres a lot of times where we need that fourth but since they're afk we can't count on them. We can't block wizards to avoid teaming up with them again so we have to strictly watch out for them on the next team up, to not join. At times we have to wait for a few minutes till they either stop the team up they started or wait for the team up to go inside and I find that very unfair. I feel like Mirror Lakes shouldn't drop snacks or anything unless you joined the fight with your team. Isn't that what team ups are for? Trying to put your part in helping? It gets very annoying when farming because you may never know if the wizard is actually going to help out. I asked a lot of wizards about this and a lot agree but they feel like no change will be done. I want to see if thats true or if it's just a matter of letting you guys know whats going on. Sigh.. I hope this works.

Administrator
Johnnyjohn96 on Sep 6, 2021 wrote:
Hey so theres always been a lot of afk farming in Mirror Lakes, now especially with double pet XP happening. Wizards tend to fill up a spot in a team up, stay at the entrance of the dungeon and wait for everyone to do all the work till they receive their Pixie Stix drops at the end. Theres a lot of times where we need that fourth but since they're afk we can't count on them. We can't block wizards to avoid teaming up with them again so we have to strictly watch out for them on the next team up, to not join. At times we have to wait for a few minutes till they either stop the team up they started or wait for the team up to go inside and I find that very unfair. I feel like Mirror Lakes shouldn't drop snacks or anything unless you joined the fight with your team. Isn't that what team ups are for? Trying to put your part in helping? It gets very annoying when farming because you may never know if the wizard is actually going to help out. I asked a lot of wizards about this and a lot agree but they feel like no change will be done. I want to see if thats true or if it's just a matter of letting you guys know whats going on. Sigh.. I hope this works.
Hi Johnny! Thank you for letting us know! You may also want to put in a Customer Support ticket in for this just for more visibility around the issue. You can contact Customer Support here: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

It may take a while to come up with a solution for this particular issue and get it in the game. However, I do agree that this needs to be addressed in some way if possible.