Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Main Quest.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2017
I'm a level 72 myth wizard and I have lost my main quest. Any help that I can receive will be much appreciated. My wizards name is Ronan Moon.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
It's nice that you shared your wizard's name, but that is the least important detail. What we really need to know in order to help you is, where are you currently questing.

Which world and area are you in right now?

What quests do you currently have listed?

It's possible you are hitting a level restriction, for example. But we can't figure out what the problem is unless you give us a lot more information.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Oh no! Do you recall anything about your last quest? Maybe a general idea of where it is? If you remember a general area then you could always use the "quest tracker" in the questing/tasks menu.

If you have no idea then go to the current world you're on and go to your most recent unlocked area to the least recent unlocked idea. (Make sure your have quest finder on!)

Hope this helps! If you still can't find it then just contact KI for them to assist you.

Jack Legend
Ice Wizard

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Try accessing/using the "Quest Finder" at the last known location you recall getting side tracked.

Also, note that Main Quests are now highlighted in your quest log with those with the Stars Around it.