Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 58 treasure cards where?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Hey I was just wondering where i can find lvl 58 treasure cards cause i really need Medusa and i dont know where i can get one. Plz reply so i can make the amulet for Medusa!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
supercub123 wrote:
Hey I was just wondering where i can find lvl 58 treasure cards cause i really need Medusa and i dont know where i can get one. Plz reply so i can make the amulet for Medusa!
I got medusa treasure card meet me at commons realm drake area 1

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
supercub123 wrote:

Here is a link to the fansite:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Medusa

It shows "who drops" the treasure card.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
supercub123 wrote:

In case you are interested, there is someone on the fansite who is trading a bunch of Level 58 treasure cards:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242627

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
supercub123 wrote:
to words. boss drop. i have gotten 3 ra and 4 medusa 1 leviathan and 1 forest lord from farming zf bosses. the best place is mirror lake last boss.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
dudes those treasure cards you got while doing Zafaria are for crafting the legendary outfits so you were given a few to start yo off later you gonna have to buy them.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
i have a forest lord and i think i got it from that first boss in elephant graveyard

Survivor
May 26, 2009