Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kallah Sliverback is too hard :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
He spams elemental shield and he makes me discard all my cards thanks to the spam of the shields. but the shield he spams cause me stress already. Someone help me.
What do I do?
If theres nothing I can do about the spam of the shields then I'll do gardening and fishing instead.

Colin Stormslinger Level 73

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
Colin Stormslinger on Oct 10, 2014 wrote:
He spams elemental shield and he makes me discard all my cards thanks to the spam of the shields. but the shield he spams cause me stress already. Someone help me.
What do I do?
If theres nothing I can do about the spam of the shields then I'll do gardening and fishing instead.

Colin Stormslinger Level 73
I am a level 67 death wizard. I have not got to that boss point in zafaria. What is your second school? If it death, myth, or life you can use those spells on the balance boss you are fighting. Or if not you can get death tc or if you do not have gold farm some places for it. You should try training the sun or moon school if you have training points. If you do not have your level 68 spell you can go get it. But you can get rid of shields by using wand spells. Or you can use feint on the boss then use your greatest spell. Or get waterworks or jade gear witch takes forever. I don't have waterworks but I do have jade and a critical hat. Or get the level 70 crowns gear. But if you want to train these schools . It will help with that boss. You could do dungeons and get to level 78 and get your spell. That might help. Adam level 67 Austin pvp vet Fallon

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
you are not useing fire correctly. use your overtime easy kill. this post was for no rason btw he never elemental sheilded me so you are just missing the point of fire

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Adam Soulcaster on Oct 10, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 67 death wizard. I have not got to that boss point in zafaria. What is your second school? If it death, myth, or life you can use those spells on the balance boss you are fighting. Or if not you can get death tc or if you do not have gold farm some places for it. You should try training the sun or moon school if you have training points. If you do not have your level 68 spell you can go get it. But you can get rid of shields by using wand spells. Or you can use feint on the boss then use your greatest spell. Or get waterworks or jade gear witch takes forever. I don't have waterworks but I do have jade and a critical hat. Or get the level 70 crowns gear. But if you want to train these schools . It will help with that boss. You could do dungeons and get to level 78 and get your spell. That might help. Adam level 67 Austin pvp vet Fallon
You don't get a spell at level 78. As for the OP's problem, you could buy Shatter TCs from the Bazaar, boost up, shatter his shields and use Efreet if you have Feint, or Rain of Fire or Heck Hound if you don't.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
1. Gain lots of pips
2. Cast a Shatter on her
3. Problem solved