Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is zafaria really that bad?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
most people think zf is a crazy scary dangerous world but it is not. It took me a month if i played about an hour and a half each day. the bosses get bigger and your character gets stronger so if you are just out of celestia, no worries. Zafaria is an easy world ( and celestia is the hardest). Althought there are many bosses. P.S. the key to defeating the black palace is healing yourself a lot
Thanks for reading, Isabella Icesong level 70 ice

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
spotdog23 on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
most people think zf is a crazy scary dangerous world but it is not. It took me a month if i played about an hour and a half each day. the bosses get bigger and your character gets stronger so if you are just out of celestia, no worries. Zafaria is an easy world ( and celestia is the hardest). Althought there are many bosses. P.S. the key to defeating the black palace is healing yourself a lot
i agree. i am a level 71 fire wizard but i am still in stone town but it is not that hard at all. the only thing is that the defeat and collect stuff take wwwaaayyy to long. the defeat and collects take almost half the time in zafaria. the other thing is i disagree with the words zafaria is a short world. it is not a short world. oh and mooshu is the shortest world

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
It's not so bad after awhile. You get used to it.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2012
I agree to. ! it is not that bad at all trust me! it is very Easy! anyways only it is annoying because of the defeat collect defeat collect over and over again because you don't get what you need to collect. and yes Mooshu is for sure the shortest so trust me I am doing quests in Zafaria! it is very easy for sure for a world like that

From Grace Mistbringer . level 61 (about to be level 62) Balance

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
WHAT!?!?!? No way! I heard rumors that Zafaria was fun, and they were right! I was srsly screaming my head off when I completed Celestia. (Finally getting outta that place!) I am in The savannah now, and the place rocks. (Only worry about mean people, that's the bad thing.) Anyway, hope I boosted your excitemet! Bye!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Zafaria is super easy for me. Even the defeat and collect quests were a breeze

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
I though Zafaria was going to be difficult when I first got into the world but as I played on I realized it was actually super fun and easy, just some collection quest drive meh crazy! ~ Amy Skullhunter

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
twoninites on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
i agree. i am a level 71 fire wizard but i am still in stone town but it is not that hard at all. the only thing is that the defeat and collect stuff take wwwaaayyy to long. the defeat and collects take almost half the time in zafaria. the other thing is i disagree with the words zafaria is a short world. it is not a short world. oh and mooshu is the shortest world
Here is all i have too say wysteria is the shortest world by a long shot.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Honestly, I like Zafaria because its fun and challanging and you have to put yourself to the test. Plus, i just got Sirens.Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
zafaria isnt really bad at all its like the most interesting world there is well i havent been to avalon and azteca robert dragonwhisper level 62 fire

Survivor
May 10, 2012
Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
spotdog23 on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
Yeah, i agree i just entered Drum Jungle and I didn't think it was too difficult.
I do think there was a massive difficulty change between Stone Town/Waterfront and Drum Jungle
Drum Jungle has much harder mobs.
But idk why people are screeching about this place it it actually fun compared to
celestia.
So stop screeching people!
Valkoor GoldSong lvl 71 myth

Explorer
May 14, 2009
Zafaria was very, very easy. I had a much better time with that world than Celestia.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
Hello guys, my name is Anthony Anvil Weaver, Transcendent wizard. There are plenty of bosses in Zafaria that are super hard to beat, but that is what makes this world fun. To be honest, i think the only real hold back in Zafaria were defeating the Fire Lion Ravagers, but that was way easier than i thought to beat them actually, what i'm worried about in Zafaria is Black Palace. You can no longer shortcut it, so that makes me worry. But actually, it is way easy if you have your Level 68 spell. The biggest challenge iv'e had so far in Zafaria is Amra Blackmane, he was impossible! every single time i took him on, he always beat me, no matter how hard i tried, but i guess i got lucky on the time i beat him. So, all and all, you dont have to worry for real until Black Palace, possibly Mirror Lake, but i don't know, it all depends on if you have the Level 68 spell for your school, if you have that, it could possibly be only a month or so before you finish Zafaria, if you don't have it, it could possibly be 4 months before you finish it. Well, that's my opinion on the easiness of Zafaria. Right now, i'm doing the Greyhorn Mercenary quest you get when you start Zamunda. This is Anthony AnvilWeaver, Transcendent wizard, out.