Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Irritated about Zafaria zone pricing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2011
Hello. The price for one zone in Zafaria is 1695. I thought it was unfair that you have to buy the three zones (Crossroads, Market and Crown) in order to get access to get to Mirror Lake to buy it! So basically, we have to buy something in order to buy something! Thats Why I ask if you raise the price on the three zones to around 2000, just to include the Mirror Lake and Shining Mountain in the package. I thank you for your time, sincerely,

Benjamin

P.S. I would also like to note out that this is just like having to pay for Waterworks after you pay for Crab Alley, which we thankfully dont have to.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I have always wondered what was the best way to pay for the game. In the beginning we had 3 accounts in our home, we paid for some zones in Wizard City but found some times a friend would want help in a zone we did not pay for so it became restricting so I looked into a family account and finally signed up for that. Not quite a year later 2 of the accounts rarely play any more because game play got a little more then they could figure out at their age and most of their good friends dropped out also so I canceled one account but still hold 2 on the family plan and am debating on waiting for the yearly special and get it down to just my account. In the beginning I think it was cheaper for me to do it this way and I don't believe I had to have areas available after they were done playing the game, a few times a month they do sign on and play with their house and chat with a few friends left playing.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
mirror lake is a area and quest unto it self.
also it is the Last area you will go in
as well as giving the largest amount of lootto in any quest.

be happy you dont have to pay for each of the three by them selves

Survivor
May 29, 2011
What im really trying to say is that I don't want access to the crossroad, just the Lake, but I have to buy crossroads in order to get to lake. Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
If you think it is unfair then get a Membership. That way you unlock everything at once. And like the guy before me said, be thankful that you dont have to pay for each area and they give you the chance to pay the crowns and get three areas at once. Kingsisle works really hard at the game and 1695 crowns is like 1 dollar and 70 cents so stop complaining -.-

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
friz2000 wrote:
Hello. The price for one zone in Zafaria is 1695. I thought it was unfair that you have to buy the three zones (Crossroads, Market and Crown) in order to get access to get to Mirror Lake to buy it! So basically, we have to buy something in order to buy something! Thats Why I ask if you raise the price on the three zones to around 2000, just to include the Mirror Lake and Shining Mountain in the package. I thank you for your time, sincerely,

Benjamin

P.S. I would also like to note out that this is just like having to pay for Waterworks after you pay for Crab Alley, which we thankfully dont have to.
it has always been that way. you buy an area to unlock another.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010