Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm level 70 and still inzafaria is thatright

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2013
zafaria has so much cheat bosses and i'm level 70 storm and i can't do them even with friends

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
What bosses are you having trouble with? I soloed it with my storm and the only place I remember needing a friend was Belloq, and even a low level friend can help with that. Just need someone to cast wand or fire sprite on him while you blade up. I don't remember having any trouble with other bosses until Mirror Lake, but that's easy to join farming parties.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
its ok :] dont rush into the next world I didnt leave ZF until i was maybe level 72 or 73. Its good to be at a good level before going to next world more experience less likely to get defeated in certain battles.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Blazeshadowwraith ... on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
zafaria has so much cheat bosses and i'm level 70 storm and i can't do them even with friends
I actually prefer to be a higher level then what is allowed to enter Celestia and beyond.

As for cheating bosses, you really need to know what the cheat is and how to block or stop it to be able to beat these bosses. Such as Belloq requires a hit every round to prevent RA.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Belloq_%28Waterfront%29

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Blazeshadowwraith ... on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
There's no 'right' level to be anywhere... just keep questing away and you'll level up and move on.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
I am completely over leveled. Not sure how it happened, but i am level 73 and just started stone town in Zafaria. But nothing to complain about right? Except some quests get very repetitive with having to kill 3 or 5 or 8 sometimes even 10 of some monsters.