Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice Angel

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
I have been helping friends with zafaria bosses and i have been getting 58 spell cards. i have bought a few of the 58 cards at the bazaar. i have all level 58 spell cards but ice angel. are there special times when it is sold at the bazaar or are there special zafaria bosses that drop it? i am running low on gold so i better go and find some!

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I might have answered you if you called it correctly, its SNOW Angel, not ICE Angel.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
I might have answered you if you called it correctly, its SNOW Angel, not ICE Angel.

Are people on these boards getting more snotty or is it just me? They now seem to be more and more like in game where they have bad attitudes and just come to vent on others.

If you do not know where they are or can not help why belittle people over not saying things the way you want them. This and all the grammar and spelling police now posting here are getting to be too much. Did either of you not know what they were talking about?

As for maybe actually helping you, if there is such a card, which come to think about it I never got with my 3 wizards though Zafaira, it would be listed on the wizardcentral101.com web site and should tell you where it is available.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Are people on these boards getting more snotty or is it just me? They now seem to be more and more like in game where they have bad attitudes and just come to vent on others.

If you do not know where they are or can not help why belittle people over not saying things the way you want them. This and all the grammar and spelling police now posting here are getting to be too much. Did either of you not know what they were talking about?

Thank you, brwoo ( I hope I got your name correctly)!
As for the snow angel card being sold as a treasure card, I'm sorry that I can't give you an answer either. I know its helped my ice wizard enornously in Zafaria. I'll see if there is a way to craft it.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I was just checking and saw the treasure card Snow Angel for sale in the bazaar. I've been looking in the different worlds and cannot find a vendor who sells the recipe for the card though.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
brwac wrote:
wizardgirl1840 wrote:

As for maybe actually helping you, if there is such a card, which come to think about it I never got with my 3 wizards though Zafaira, it would be listed on the wizardcentral101.com web site and should tell you where it is available.

true that man.