Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I heard...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
I heard that there is a sun obelisque in zafaria. Can you get colossal from it. If so, where. I finished Mirror Lake (main quest) and i am lvl 70 almost lvl 71. I also got gargantuan. Where is the sun obelisque though.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
aditha12 wrote:
I heard that there is a sun obelisque in zafaria. Can you get colossal from it. If so, where. I finished Mirror Lake (main quest) and i am lvl 70 almost lvl 71. I also got gargantuan. Where is the sun obelisque though.

oh oh i know it is in the place with all the trees in zafaria and you get off a boat and its right there you should hae gotten a side or story line quest to fix the obolisque the location i think is the drum jungle ya that sounds right, its by magoo and the boat

-John Dragoncatcher Lvl 78 Balance-

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
The trainer is in Drum Jungle and, if you have completed the quests there, the obelisk should be lit up so you can interact. I believe it's at the first rope bridge you come to after stepping off the boat. I also believe you have to train in the lesser spells first.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Koko the main quest giver eventually gives you the quest to repair the Obelisk which is located right by where you get off the boat in Drum Jungle.