Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How much is enough?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
I have been thinking about this for a while.

I entered Zafaria and turned in a quest. I got roughly 1,000 exp. That is a lot for a quest that requires no fighting. Then I did a quest to collect 2 items from 2 different enemies, and collect a whopping 11,000 exp. I leveled up 3 times in 1 day. I think KingsIsle is going easy on us.

They really have to lower the exp gain. Even is Zafaria is hard, we shouldn't be getting 1,000 exp just got talking to somebody. This is also encouraging the long and endless problem of low levels invading high level worlds (but let's not get started on that).

Agree? Disagree?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
tomtom500 wrote:
I have been thinking about this for a while.

I entered Zafaria and turned in a quest. I got roughly 1,000 exp. That is a lot for a quest that requires no fighting. Then I did a quest to collect 2 items from 2 different enemies, and collect a whopping 11,000 exp. I leveled up 3 times in 1 day. I think KingsIsle is going easy on us.

They really have to lower the exp gain. Even is Zafaria is hard, we shouldn't be getting 1,000 exp just got talking to somebody. This is also encouraging the long and endless problem of low levels invading high level worlds (but let's not get started on that).

Agree? Disagree?

If you don't level up you don't get your new spell. Would be no fun getting it at the end of Zafaria.