Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Zafaria?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
I have completed all the CL quests except for the one with the books to get. I can't get teh final book because I can't get where I need to be. How do you get there? I seriously have no clue about what to do!

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
HermioneGranger81 wrote:
I have completed all the CL quests except for the one with the books to get. I can't get teh final book because I can't get where I need to be. How do you get there? I seriously have no clue about what to do!

I got the books, but I still don't know how to get to Zafaria. Can someone PLEASE tell me what to do? I am a level 62 so don't think I'm not a high enough level to get there.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
HermioneGranger81 wrote:
HermioneGranger81 wrote:

I got the books, but I still don't know how to get to Zafaria. Can someone PLEASE tell me what to do? I am a level 62 so don't think I'm not a high enough level to get there.

In the first post here called "Welcome to Zafaria", Professore Greyrose had this reply to someone else:

If you are a level 60 Wizard and have successfully completed the Celestia quest "Through This Door" speak to Merle Ambrose in his tower in Wizard City.

If you meet these requirements, and Headmaster Ambrose still doesn't send you to Celestia, then you should send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you move along in the game.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
In case you need it, here is some info on the quest, "Through This Door":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Through_This_Door...

And here is a list of quests for Celestia, in case you missed something else:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110487

Good Luck.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
Once your level 60(or up), and completed the quest 'Through The Door', speak to Merle Ambrose, he will give you the instructions. Have fun exploring the magical world of Zafaria!

~Suri StormRiver

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
Ok, so I understand that I need to complete "Throught This Door", but who do you have to talk to to get it and how do I get to Trial of the Spheres? I've completed every other CL quest, and I don't know where to go to next. I've searched around for the neede quests, but I just can't find them, at all.