Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch in Elissa's Tomb?? *possible spoilers*

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
I have a Transcended Necromancer who was stuck in Elissa's tomb. Couldn't get past the 4 death guy battle... My husband tried it for me.. Defeated again, so I/we gave up (for now) and went back to Ada's tower. I beat Ada again and boom.. "Quest Complete Rescue Prince Tziri"... How did that happen? I never finished Elissa's Tomb, and now I have the quest to go into Mirror Lake. I am SOOO not complaining, but I am really confused.... :?

Has this happened to anyone else????

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
dragonpfyre219 wrote:
I have a Transcended Necromancer who was stuck in Elissa's tomb. Couldn't get past the 4 death guy battle... My husband tried it for me.. Defeated again, so I/we gave up (for now) and went back to Ada's tower. I beat Ada again and boom.. "Quest Complete Rescue Prince Tziri"... How did that happen? I never finished Elissa's Tomb, and now I have the quest to go into Mirror Lake. I am SOOO not complaining, but I am really confused.... :?

did you log out in a battle because sometimes that makes it as if you deafeated the mob you were facing

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
laedst15 wrote:
dragonpfyre219 wrote:

did you log out in a battle because sometimes that makes it as if you deafeated the mob you were facing

Nope. Didn't log out. Was defeated for the (what seems like) millionth time and gave up. I went back to Ada Razorwhip's tower (just outside and to the left of elissa's tomb), fought Ada and got the "Quest Complete Rescue Prince Tziri".. Wasn't even in Elissa's Tomb when that happened.

Since then I was able to go into Elissa's Tomb with a group and managed to finish it the right way LOL. So I guess this thread is a moot point now. Thanks.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
dragonpfyre219 wrote:

yes me i ca'nt get out sometimes