Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting into the Drum Jungle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2012
I have completed all of the quests to the point where I am supposed to go to the Drum Jungle in Zafaria, and I am not getting the cue to board the boat. The next two quests I have in Zafaria are in the Drum Jungle and I have no other open quests for Zafaria. Can someone please tell me what I am missing?

Thanx

Alyssa

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Alyssa Greenglen on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
I have completed all of the quests to the point where I am supposed to go to the Drum Jungle in Zafaria, and I am not getting the cue to board the boat. The next two quests I have in Zafaria are in the Drum Jungle and I have no other open quests for Zafaria. Can someone please tell me what I am missing?

Thanx

Alyssa
The last Main Quest in StoneTown was to free another one of the students - "Let Him Free". If you finished that quest, there are a few Main Quests which lead you to boarding the boat. You need "Hannibal's Queen", "You Can Jive", and "Dancing Queen". They will get you to the Drum Jungle.

This link shows all of the quests in Zafaria (Main, Side, Crafting, etc.). Scroll down to the end of StoneTown, where you see "Let Him Free". Those are the quests you need.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Zafaria_Quest_Tree

On that link, you can click on any quest for more details (like "who" gives the quest, and "where" they are located, and "prequests" in case you missed something).

And that fansite has a quest tree like this for many of the worlds in the Spiral.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010