Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Lion Rangers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
I have this quest to defeat these fire lions, so i got into a battle and i got pretty mad. Only one fire lion rangers and three fire lioness. That took awhile, then i got a quest to collect staff things, eight of them. I have done SIX battle and only collected one staff thing. This game is getting a little boring, and many people agree with me

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
Ugh the fire lions & fire lionesses should be in seperate areas. That way it's easier to battle fire lions instead of fire lionesses

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
shoppink456 wrote:
I have this quest to defeat these fire lions, so i got into a battle and i got pretty mad. Only one fire lion rangers and three fire lioness. That took awhile, then i got a quest to collect staff things, eight of them. I have done SIX battle and only collected one staff thing. This game is getting a little boring, and many people agree with me

There are two main areas of Fire Lion Ragers. One has many lioneses and few lions, the other is the exact opposite. Be sure to go to the place with the lion picture on the map, not where the quest arrow shows you.

However, even after getting to the place with more lions than lionesess, there are four quests that require you to defeat them (like defeating 30+ lions). So make sure you are fighting in the right area.