Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elissa's Drum Puzzle

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Has anyone been able to do this? I have watched the vid on Wizard Central several times, but have managed to pass the 1st round and had to start over.

Unfortunately I lost the rythym.

Timothy Pearlflower, Transcended Ice

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Oxnhorse wrote:
Has anyone been able to do this? I have watched the vid on Wizard Central several times, but have managed to pass the 1st round and had to start over.

Unfortunately I lost the rythym.

Follow the Glowing Green Particles above the drums. You don't need the Central video. Just make sure you step into the Green particles. Keep at it and eventually you'll manage to get through.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
The timer is kinda quick on the second round so I ended up just memorizing the drum sequence and running through it, not stopping to look around for the green lights.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Thanks for the info, because I managed to understand the way this is done.

Even with the Level increase, I still have been having problems throughout Zafaria.

I have managed to get as far as Mirror Lake a few times, but the underlying problem, whether in Elissa's Tomb or Mirror Lake, is that I would prefer to have help to finish quests. but usually having to solo areas and spend 1200 crowns on aid.

Jared Wildsword, Balance Level 65 in Zamunda Outskirts