Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Compliments to Kingsisle

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
I wanted to compliment you guys on transfering Zafaria to the Live game smoothly with no bugs like so with Wysteria.

I also wanted to compliment you on the new world! The music seems very cool especially seeing it autally has lyrics (that i dont understand :-o)
But i would have one complaint. The areas are a wee bit small and are jam pact and hard to find a mob seeing we can only change a realm every minute (i dont know why, but.....)

So thats what i have to say about Zafaria. Great job Kingsisle!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
stormschool99 wrote:
I wanted to compliment you guys on transfering Zafaria to the Live game smoothly with no bugs like so with Wysteria.

I also wanted to compliment you on the new world! The music seems very cool especially seeing it autally has lyrics (that i dont understand :-o)
But i would have one complaint. The areas are a wee bit small and are jam pact and hard to find a mob seeing we can only change a realm every minute (i dont know why, but.....)

So thats what i have to say about Zafaria. Great job Kingsisle!

I want to know "where" you are playing Zafaria. Have you been reading the Message Boards? There definitely are bugs.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
Um id like to maybe see away of selling the 51 poly ninja pig treasure cards i have cluttering up my bag.or lift TC storage to 1000. 500 is not enough.