Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't speak to Mansa in Zafaria.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
I beat the dungeon , and when I'm supposed to speak with Mansa , he is not there for me to speak with. All i see is a giraffe in a cage. I cannot open it's cage , or Mansas. This is on my level 62 life account named " James DawnGarden. PLEASE HELP.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
:(
I am having the same problem. I was duoing the place and my friend got the update, but I did not.
I have been in there a few times since, but it still seems broken. I even restarted my computer.
Any help would be very appreciated.
Brahm Wintergiver

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
vblackwood2 wrote:
:(
I am having the same problem. I was duoing the place and my friend got the update, but I did not.
I have been in there a few times since, but it still seems broken. I even restarted my computer.
Any help would be very appreciated.
Brahm Wintergiver
ME TO I AM A LVL 62 FIRE and it not working i have done the dungen like 5 times he is still not there wizard101 if your reading this please help me i really wanna get to avalon but i cant finish my story line to get there :( please help i really need it

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
After doing some research this has been a problem for MONTHS. They are aware of it yet it is still happening today. Sad. Just sad.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
I am a level 62 life wizard and am unable to complete this quest. I have done it 12 times -8 times with various other players who have been able to completeit along with my own ice wizard, but not this one. They need to fix the glitch or whatever the problem may be. I emailed customer supprt and they said they could not help because it would be a "spoiler", its not spoiling anything if i have already done it several times and it's still messing up. The only thing it is spoiling is my fun for the game. I seriously think I will cancel my account because of their lack of interest in fixing this problem.

Keena Ravenheart

Survivor
May 08, 2011
i really want zamunda but i can't see mansa i've done everything but he is not there jordan deathslinger lvl64

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I have the exact same problem i have been bored out of my mind and hardly even want to play anymore i have emailed the support thing and they haven't done anything its been like five or six days already, come on now guys i am a member i pay and i cant even play! seriously please fix this i am a lvl 69 fire wizard my name is jacob deeathcrafter pleeeaase i just wanna play!

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I would very much like to see a response from "professer" about this an admin or somthing because i really dont think its fair that i cant play anymore because nobody feels like fixing my game... :? i think i deserve to play i havent done anything wrong i havent even been reported for anything please someone reply to this or atleast my help emails because i just want to play, JacobDeathCrafter, lvl 69 fire wizard (Jacobkgreased)