Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't craft Deer Knight!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2018
I have a level 78 death wizard. I did EVERY question in Zafaria. And I can't craft Deer Knight in Avalon. I could not buy it. I went back to Zafaria to Koyate and he had nothing. I looked at my badges and no legendary artisan. Please help!

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Did you do all the other CRAFTING quests first?

You have to do the following to get Legendary Artisan:

1) Eudora Tangletree's crafting quests (Olde Town, Wizard City) for Novice Crafter
2) Wul'yahm's crafting quests (The Oasis, Krokotopia) for Apprentice Crafter
3) Felicia Worthington's crafting quest (Regent's Square, Marleybone) for Initiate Crafter
4) Toshio's crafting quests (Jade Palace, Mooshu) for Adept Crafter
5) Balthazar Dragonthorn's crafting quests (The Atheneum, Dragonspyre) for Master Artisan
6) Pierce Stanton's crafting quest (The Floating Land, Celestia) for Grandmaster Artisan

THEN

7) Koyate Ghostmane's crafting quest (Baobab Market, Zafaria) for Legendary Artisan

Survivor
Jun 02, 2018
1RowanBane on Feb 28, 2019 wrote:
I have a level 78 death wizard. I did EVERY question in Zafaria. And I can't craft Deer Knight in Avalon. I could not buy it. I went back to Zafaria to Koyate and he had nothing. I looked at my badges and no legendary artisan. Please help!
If you have done all of the crafting quests up to this point then you should contact kingsisle directly. If not then double check to see if you've done all the quests in the book and go to each of the crafting tutors.

Survivor
May 06, 2018
You have to do every crafting quest, from Novice Crafter to Legendary Artisan, to buy and craft spells. Then you have to defeat the Indigo Giant before the recipe vendor, Grady, is summoned. If you look under the Activities tab on your character page, you can see your current crafting rank.