Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can someone help me beat zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
hello everyone who reads this i really need help in zafaria i dont have efreet and my characters name is blaze ghost blade level 60 pyromancers and can someone please help me

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
sonicskill wrote:
hello everyone who reads this i really need help in zafaria i dont have efreet and my characters name is blaze ghost blade level 60 pyromancers and can someone please help me

How is it you don't have Efreet if you are level 60? Have you completed CL?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
i was wondering the same exact thing and with that, i can't think of a reason to help someone that is not willing to help themselves first with getting what they need to progress in the next world (aka finishing the previous world first)

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Aw Sonicskill, I am so sorry. :(

I really wish I could just jump online and help you right now. But I am not even sure where you would be at once you are even able to read this reply. That makes things a tad difficult.

Although, I do suggest trying to learn Efreet anyway, Sonicskill. Efreet can be a big help.

And to you guys that simply bashed him for not having Efreet, what is wrong with you? It is rather a rude, condescending response, and in no way is Efreet even necessary to fight your way through Zafaria.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
igor2340 wrote:
sonicskill wrote:

Yes I have but I can't beat the boss with 15000 even now I am fire

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
sonicskill wrote:
igor2340 wrote:
sonicskill wrote:

If you're having troubles with the boss for the Efreet spell, you should try using some gargantuan's or monstrous's or something. Also, try to look for the Efreet treasure card for yourself in the crowns shop. Wizard101 makes it so the battle seems like it needs that one spell that you're getting.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
igor2340 wrote:
sonicskill wrote:

yes i have beat celestia its because the boss has 1500

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
joujou11cool wrote:
sonicskill wrote:
igor2340 wrote:
sonicskill wrote:

If you're having troubles with the boss for the Efreet spell, you should try using some gargantuan's or monstrous's or something. Also, try to look for the Efreet treasure card for yourself in the crowns shop. Wizard101 makes it so the battle seems like it needs that one spell that you're getting.
thanks i will try that

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Shiningfantasia wrote:

I really wish I could just jump online and help you right now. But I am not even sure where you would be at once you are even able to read this reply. That makes things a tad difficult.

Although, I do suggest trying to learn Efreet anyway, Sonicskill. Efreet can be a big help.

And to you guys that simply bashed him for not having Efreet, what is wrong with you? It is rather a rude, condescending response, and in no way is Efreet even necessary to fight your way through Zafaria.

Yes it is!And we are not being rude you are just a bunch of pathetic guys!YOu need the good spells to get into zafaria!The same cliche as what happens in celestia with gradmaster spell.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
Mythknowledge655 wrote:
Shiningfantasia wrote:

Yes it is!And we are not being rude you are just a bunch of pathetic guys!YOu need the good spells to get into zafaria!The same cliche as what happens in celestia with gradmaster spell.
ok ok i get that it was bad that did not have efreet but know i have it so know can someone help me

Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
sonicskill wrote:
igor2340 wrote:
sonicskill wrote:

yes i have beat celestia its because the boss has 1500
its ok dont worry about what they say plz let me help you tell me when you can and i will say if it works cannot wait to help :D :-) :) :P ill look out 4 ur character i transcended lvl 70 death :)

Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
sonicskill wrote:
Mythknowledge655 wrote:
Shiningfantasia wrote:

ok ok i get that it was bad that did not have efreet but know i have it so know can someone help me
it was not bad dont hate me guys but it took me til 62 to get skeletal dragon really guys it not bad id love to help sonicskill cya when i can help :D

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
igor2340 wrote:
sonicskill wrote:

Maybe he has but the boss could've been too hard for him or something. I was level 50 and didn't have rebirth for a little while because I needed to complete a couple more Mossback quests to get to Oakheart. But I have rebirth now :)